The Student Room Group

What are your relationship goals for the future?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Aww omg I'll be your special someone :love :love:

:blush:

That's very sweet of you :hugs:
I'd love to be married someday. I need to find the right person first.
Do what's best for me
Be my own bff
Be successful
Don't expect anything from anyone
Make good friends
Reply 23
I want to get married around mid 20's to God knows who ?? ....hopefully 🙏🏽 it ain't a freshie somali guy .
Someone I can unconditionally talk to and do things with and be myself with and vice versa.

Maybe one day.
I guess I do have marriage and children as a 'goal'.

But any goal that involves other people is tricky.

Best to go with the flow to a certain extent. :wink:
I hope this pregnancy is smoother than the last, and that I have a son.
Reply 27
Goalz are when you wake up at 2am and feel hungry so he gets you KFC and you both eat and end up talking about nothing and laughing like crazy at memories.

after 30 years, you still find new things about him that you fall in love with and that he can still make you smile.
Reply 28
Original post by ZuluK
Goalz are when you wake up at 2am and feel hungry so he gets you KFC and you both eat and end up talking about nothing and laughing like crazy at memories.

after 30 years, you still find new things about him that you fall in love with and that he can still make you smile.

in the real world, no man would get KFC at 2am cus he's not a slave and his wife wouldn't want KFC cus she's classy

and after 30 years she'd have about 7 extramarital affairs because she's bored as hell of her husband who she sees everyday
Reply 29
Original post by whorace
in the real world, no man would get KFC at 2am cus he's not a slave and his wife wouldn't want KFC cus she's classy

and after 30 years she'd have about 7 extramarital affairs because she's bored as hell of her husband who she sees everyday

Which is why this is relationship goals :biggrin:

real world! KFC is better than half of what restaurants serve (chicken is bae) -_- and my man would and has!

30 years is not a long time :redface: Not if they love each other! And going by myself, even if I was bored of my husband, I would never cheat but then again my marriage wouldn't be boring :tongue:
Attachment not found
actually get a gf and that when i do get a gf ppl will actually accept it :/
Reply 32
Original post by ZuluK
Which is why this is relationship goals :biggrin:

real world! KFC is better than half of what restaurants serve (chicken is bae) -_- and my man would and has!

30 years is not a long time :redface: Not if they love each other! And going by myself, even if I was bored of my husband, I would never cheat but then again my marriage wouldn't be boring :tongue:

How would you make it exciting and new if it had happened for 30 years?
If any of you guys read werewolf books on wattpad those are serious goals :colondollar:
get married at 23, and have kids by 25.
Reply 35
Original post by whorace
How would you make it exciting and new if it had happened for 30 years?

Doing things together, traveling, kinkiness :tongue:
Having fun and chilling out!

Main way to keep a relationship going is to give each other space. Yeah, youre married but it doesn't mean you have to be joined at the hip. He'll enjoy nights out and weekends away with his mates and me with mine and then seeing each other after a few days, it'll be all good lol.

Gotta keep the spiciness in our relationship :wink:

Original post by Anonymous
If any of you guys read werewolf books on wattpad those are serious goals :colondollar:

OMG!!! Watt pad! Yesssss!! I love it!! It's amazing! And yep they are goals right there! :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK

If there is a 24/7 KFC drive thru i am sorted for life :ahee:
Bargain bucket each right:wink:

Aww thats so sweet :smile:
Original post by meenu89
I hope this pregnancy is smoother than the last, and that I have a son.

Wish you all the best
Reply 38
Original post by toonervoustotalk
If there is a 24/7 KFC drive thru i am sorted for life :ahee:
Bargain bucket each right:wink:

Aww thats so sweet :smile:

Are we still on Step 1? :wink:

Omg why don't they have 24/7 KFC 😭😭😭 of course EACH! Mate, I'll be stealing from my BF too and taking his lol.

I can be sweet when I want to :wink: just not often
Original post by ZuluK
Are we still on Step 1? :wink:

Omg why don't they have 24/7 KFC 😭😭😭 of course EACH! Mate, I'll be stealing from my BF too and taking his lol.

I can be sweet when I want to :wink: just not often

Yep :smile:

You wouldnt be stealing my bae from me:colonhash:
Your hand comes within five meters of the bucket and i will slap your hand away bitch:smile:

Try and make it more often

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending