The Student Room Group

Any Indonesian people here??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mango peeler
yes of course

brootill
it's not stretched it's resized from its original huge size to TSR's av max size ok :emo:

r u stormzy

Original post by Rockstar North
hello thalut buddy. yes TG is like I too haha. cool like western gangster you. original gangster thalut buddy

Yeah like a gangster haha. Hey by the way, do u have any socmed like twitter, bbm, whatsapp or something like that ab? If you don't mind.
Original post by ThalutGultom
Should i? Okay :smile: Sorry mango king.

I don't get it, but just skip it.

19. How about you bud?

mango is not king

yes i am 18 buddy. what do you study
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

Gintama? Such a very funny and crazy anime haha. Cool

I know that clearly bud, but i just don't know why is he lol. But it's okay, noprob :smile:
And i don't know wot, i just know lol. Wot? Is it woman on top? Haha.

Mereka bercanda aja karena Thalut pakai kata buddy dan tata bahasa yang kurang sempurna. Kata buddy kata yang aneh dan gak sering digunakan oleh orang Inggris. Kalau Thalut mau belajar bahasa Inggris, ada website seperti lang-8 yang lebih ramah, dan bisa cari orang yang berbahasa Inggris dan bisa mengajar bahasa Inggris dan mau belajar bahasa Indonesia juga.

wot = what (seperti bahasa alay)
Yeah like a gangster haha. Hey by the way, do u have any socmed like twitter, bbm, whatsapp or something like that ab? If you don't mind.

yes like gta gangster buddy TEE JAY ha ha. i use fax machine buddy u have?
Lol this thread is the best thing ever. Mango peeler guy is trying so hard to get some attention lolol while OP's away making a new Somalian friend :rofl:
yes of course

brootill
it's not stretched it's resized from its original huge size to TSR's av max size ok :emo:

r u stormzy

Hahaha it wasn't meant to be harsh but a proportional Avi might help your cause. Also I forgot be female and be above average.
Gintama? Such a very funny and crazy anime haha. Cool

Just want to make a friend all over the world

Hello :smile:
Original post by TheMadHatteress
Lol this thread is the best thing ever. Mango peeler guy is trying so hard to get some attention lolol while OP's away making a new Somalian friend :rofl:

what funny about somalian frnd buddy ?
I'm fine kak. How about you?
What's life actually? I don't get it, but i think i just tell you my life is good.
Hey by the way, why i must talk to you kak Serah.exe? Mango king ask me to talk to you
Original post by Ethereal World
Hahaha it wasn't meant to be harsh but a proportional Avi might help your cause. Also I forgot be female and be above average.

I actually speak to many more people than I have followers :colone: I'm not a 1st timer :biggrin:
the people who I actually speak to more...are not even following me lol
what funny about somalian frnd buddy ?

Nothing's funny lol what's funny is the mango peeler guy lol

sorry I wasn't laughing at you :smile:
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
:adore::adore::adore:

serah is admired

Should i? Okay :smile: Sorry mango king.

I don't get it, but just skip it.

19. How about you bud?

I'm king ok
@mango peeler "kak" ffsssssssssssssssssssssssss :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
I'm fine kak. How about you?
What's life actually? I don't get it, but i think i just tell you my life is good.
Hey by the way, why i must talk to you kak Serah.exe? Mango king ask me to talk to you

don't ask questions. just explore.
Nothing's funny lol what's funny is the mango peeler guy lol

sorry I wasn't laughing at you :smile:

u r not my buddy
@mango peeler "kak" ffsssssssssssssssssssssssss :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

lmfao kak=kicking and killing
he's a gangster don't laugh :hmmm:
serah is admired

I'm king ok

Lol you're not king. You're just the guy who's trying to get some attention from the OP but he's just not giving it to ya buddy

Soz soz

Quick Reply

Latest