The Student Room Group

Remember the black Mother and her 17 year old twins that all looked the same age?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cold 187um
The black look much worse

To a person that hates dark skin yes they do; nobody otherwise in their right mind would claim those two witches are better looking than the black trio though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CCC75
Have we had dialogue on TSR before?

Your point was indeed, very much, to insult black people. You were hurt on behalf of the lame duo. You felt like you were being personally attacked and you struck out with 'black people have a lower IQ'. It's okay. Your intended offence was not accepted.

No, I was attacking OP's assertion that black people aged 10 years better than white people, with an example of a similarly retarded claim.

Read what I posted for God's sake before weighing in
Original post by ZuluK
:lol: their hair and their clothes! I don't know how they'll go out in public 😂😂😂

15 sec fame though right? Hahaha love it

I'm dying lol. And the converses hahahahaaahahahaha my sides
Original post by Mathemagicien
No, I was attacking OP's assertion that black people aged 10 years better than white people.

In other words saw something with "black" in the thread title and searched for ways to divert any potential positivity.
Reply 64
No, I was attacking OP's assertion that black people aged 10 years better than white people, with an example of a similarly retarded claim.

Read what I posted for God's sake before weighing in

I read what you wrote - twice - and laughed at how clearly but unnecessarily hurt you were. Please don't backtrack. You came back at a claim that different ethnicites may age vastly differently, on a thread about the similarities (or otherwise) in youthful looks between mothers and their daughters, with your 'oh but black people have lower IQ' claim.

Check yourself.
Both my parents look 28 but they're well into their 40s lol Everyone black, white and asian people are always complementing them on how young they look so it doesn't only apply to your superior black people Danny :rolleyes: such a noob :lol:

Spoiler

Reply 66
Original post by Danny McCoyne

Looool the converses 😂😂😂😂 it's so cringey as ****. Why would they do this to themselves? Why? 😂😂😂
Original post by CCC75
I read what you wrote - twice - and laughed at how clearly but unnecessarily hurt you were. Please don't backtrack. You came back at a claim that different ethnicites may age vastly differently, on a thread about the similarities (or otherwise) in youthful looks between mothers and their daughters, with your 'oh but black people have lower IQ' claim.

Check yourself.

I said it was flawed, the same way the IQ claim is flawed

Is that racist?

Look at what I posted originally, there is no backtracking:

Age 10 years faster? That's odd, since white people have higher life expectancies (excluding violent deaths, before you ask)

Anyway, if you are allowed to say that blacks age significantly less, then I can say that whites have significantly higher IQs, which is also 'scientifically proven'.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 68
I said it was flawed, the same way the IQ claim is flawed

Is that racist?

Although you appear to like being accused of racism, that is not what I have said. I have called out your clear aim of trying to demean and insult in retaliation of your misguided belief that your ethnicity was being attacked.

Is your trigger finger on the about to be racist button? Is that what you have in store for us?
Original post by CCC75
Although you appear to like being accused of racism, that is not what I have said. I have called out your clear aim of trying to demean and insult in retaliation of your misguided belief that your ethnicity was being attacked.

Is your trigger finger on the about to be racist button? Is that what you have in store for us?

Is your trigger finger always on the 'us vs them' button? Why do you see everything as black and white?

I heard a ridiculous and racist claim by OP, and tried to show how ridiculous it was by presenting my own claim.
Reply 70
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Black dont crack :smug: :u:

Yes, they just get fat. :biggrin:
Reply 71
Is your trigger finger always on the 'us vs them' button? Why do you see everything as black and white?

I heard a ridiculous and racist claim by OP, and tried to show how ridiculous it was by presenting my own claim.

You are improvising imaginary conversation now. Where have I proposed an 'us vs them' dialogue? You entered the thread with that when you came with your white being superior to black claim. Were you not expecting anyone black to be of ample intelligence to challenge you?
Original post by Danny McCoyne

I think your right about blacks!
My mum always gets mistaken for my wife. -_-
She finds it funny but it genuinly pisses me off lol! Im 19 but people say i look mid 20s
Original post by CCC75
You are improvising imaginary conversation now. Where have I proposed an 'us vs them' dialogue? You entered the thread with that when you came with your white being superior to black claim. Were you not expecting anyone black to be of ample intelligence to challenge you?

Its this attitude which I'm talking about... I attacked OP's dubious claim, and then you imply I'm a white supremacist for that

Yes, perhaps I could have been clearer with my statements - but its too easy to read stuff into what people post online
I'm more outraged on their bad taste in hairstyles and clothing tbh
Reply 75
Its this attitude which I'm talking about... I attacked OP's dubious claim, and then you imply I'm a white supremacist for that

Yes, perhaps I could have been clearer with my statements - but its too easy to read stuff into what people post online

No, I didn't accuse you of being a white supremacist. I am however stating that you stormed into the thread being unnecessarily rude, defensive and tried to use ethnicity to incite a row. You got one, but not the one you were expecting.

And yes, if that was not how you meant to come across then your approach was way off the mark.
Reply 76
Original post by Serine Soul
I'm more outraged on their bad taste in hairstyles and clothing tbh

Precisely!
Anything to slate white people...
When I read the OP's comment, I thought it was an approach by the woman and her daughter to gain attention by claiming that people mistake her and her daughter. I researched on it and found it funny; that it was a clear ploy from her to hijack the similarity discourse from the 3 black ladies.

On this site (and many other sites, including news websites), there appeared to have been lighthearted comments on the woman's action that backfired. Unfortunately, yet again, some people will want to escalate this to a "black vs white" battle. Why does it have to be a "black vs white" thing?
Original post by CCC75

Trust me, I feel your struggle and my advice is to ignore this guy (@Mathemagicien). He seems to enjoy debating race and just generally bashes black people. He then proceeds to bring up his silly opinions as facts. Any thread that even references anything black and his sorry ass will pop up from nowhere 😩😩😩 Lord help me cos he gets on my nerves. Ignore him and be happy in the fact that melanin pops always 🦄

Quick Reply

Latest