The Student Room Group

I can't get over my one night stand

So the other night I was out with my friends and I got with this really nice guy. He's a bit older than me and left uni two years ago. We had a great night and he ended up coming back to mine. I felt like he was really keen on me, and before he left the next day he passionately kissed me goodbye and then promptly texted me.

But now I'm confused. He texted me saying that he wanted to see me again (if he was back in my city) but it wouldn't be in a datey way... and that 'if I played my cards right' he would 'stay in the night again'. I am so hung up over this guy now. I literally can't think about anything else and it is doing my head in. My friends said I should just play it cool, so I though I'd text him for the first time in a few days asking him how he was. He replied but he hasn't replied to me reply! I'm really not sure if he's keen or not! And what I should do! Getting with other guys in clubs isn't the same I feel for gay people as it is for straight people, and I really hate apps like Grindr and Tinder. I'm just worried that I've become attached to my first ever one night stand.

Anyone got any advice?
Feel free to ask any questions if this isn't very clear as it is quite ranty!

Thank you so much :smile:
What do you want? Sex or sex within a relationship.

Sounds like ke just wants an fb if that. A few kind words amd a nit fo sex and he has you all over. Dont kid yourself. If its mutual lust that's cool, but it doesnt sound like hes after any more.
Reply 2
You're name isn't Georgia is it......? (yes or no will suffice)
Reply 3
Original post by Swoldier
You're name isn't Georgia is it......? (yes or no will suffice)

No i'm a guy
Reply 4
Original post by chubsworth
No i'm a guy

Why isn't 2 guys having a one night stand from a club the same as a male and female? (apart from the obvious). Just curious as where I work it's not uncommon to see guys getting off with each other. More so than straight people.
Reply 5
Why isn't 2 guys having a one night stand from a club the same as a male and female? (apart from the obvious). Just curious as where I work it's not uncommon to see guys getting off with each other. More so than straight people.

Do you happen to work in a gay bar?
Reply 6
Original post by BWV1007
Do you happen to work in a gay bar?

I certainly do. :smile: Although its kind of mixed. maybe 40/60 straight/gay.
should have had a one-night sit
Reply 8
I certainly do. :smile: Although its kind of mixed. maybe 40/60 straight/gay.

Oh cool. I've always wanted to go to one but never had the courage. I don't even go to my uni's LGBTSoc (2 people I know from there have blocked me on Facebook). :colondollar:
Reply 9
Original post by BWV1007
Oh cool. I've always wanted to go to one but never had the courage. I don't even go to my uni's LGBTSoc (2 people I know from there have blocked me on Facebook). :colondollar:

Well if you're anywhere near Liverpool come check out Gbar. First drinks on me :wink:
Original post by sleepysnooze
should have had a one-night sit

'twas a one night lie.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending