The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indeterminate

Aw, thanks for posting this. I love this quote and totally agree with it :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"A genius is 1% talent and 99% hardworking,so any hard worker can be a genius"-Albert Einstein

Original post by Indeterminate

Wow, this one really does make you think too. It's very true - thanks for posting it, as always :wink:
Original post by shady2.0
"A genius is 1% talent and 99% hardworking, so any hard worker can be a genius"-Albert Einstein

Oooh, this is a fantastic quote. Once you start thinking about it, it's amazing how accurate it is. Thanks :h:
"Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders, and know that you are the creator of your own destiny.
All the strength and succour you want is within yourself. Therefore, make your own future."
Original post by nucdev
"Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders, and know that you are the creator of your own destiny.
All the strength and succour you want is within yourself. Therefore, make your own future."

Wow, another great quote from you! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Wow, another great quote from you! Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :smile:

"Strive constantly to serve the welfare of the world; by devotion to selfless work one attains perfection.
Do your work with the welfare of others always in mind."
Original post by nucdev
No worries :smile:

"Strive constantly to serve the welfare of the world; by devotion to selfless work one attains perfection.
Do your work with the welfare of others always in mind."

Haha that's amazing! I like the way you managed to reply in the form of a quote too! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha that's amazing! I like the way you managed to reply in the form of a quote too! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:
I didn't really mean to, I just couldn't be bothered to make a second post for it :lol:
Original post by nucdev
:biggrin:
I didn't really mean to, I just couldn't be bothered to make a second post for it :lol:

Haha fair enough. It worked really well anyway :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Do one thing everyday that scares you" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
"Do one thing everyday that scares you" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Ooh, great advice! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead" ~ Charles Bukowski
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead" ~ Charles Bukowski

Haha I definitely agree with this one! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens." ~ Mandy Hale

Posted from TSR Mobile
"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens." ~ Mandy Hale

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like it :biggrin: my life in one sentence :lol:
Like it :biggrin: my life in one sentence :lol:

Thanks, that's great to hear! I normally end up planning most things I do so this quote is great for helping me just be free with what I do :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, that's great to hear! I normally end up planning most things I do so this quote is great for helping me just be free with what I do :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Planning is great too , I think we both should .. Euh find balance ? (Is that english ? Haha hope you understand :P )

Quick Reply

Latest