The Student Room Group

Eon Smart Metering Apprentice

Hi can anyone help/ give some advice please?

Applied for this position about a month ago, got a phone call today from the resources team inviting me for an interview...she sent me an email saying it will be a competency and practical test interview lasting an hour. I've done endless googling on the subject around interviews for this role specific to eon...but nothing absolutely nothing, it comes up with British Gas but that doesn't help as they don't follow the same interview framework as Eon...I really want some advice on what could be involved or if there is anyone out there who has had an interview with this role...the email says I've got just one guy interviewing me. I honestly thought I wouldn't have a chance at this role as I have no technical experience whatsoever. All customer and patient hospital based. Of anyone can help I'd appreciate it as I'm kinda bricking it. Thanks in advance.
Original post by hjames25
Hi can anyone help/ give some advice please?

Applied for this position about a month ago, got a phone call today from the resources team inviting me for an interview...she sent me an email saying it will be a competency and practical test interview lasting an hour. I've done endless googling on the subject around interviews for this role specific to eon...but nothing absolutely nothing, it comes up with British Gas but that doesn't help as they don't follow the same interview framework as Eon...I really want some advice on what could be involved or if there is anyone out there who has had an interview with this role...the email says I've got just one guy interviewing me. I honestly thought I wouldn't have a chance at this role as I have no technical experience whatsoever. All customer and patient hospital based. Of anyone can help I'd appreciate it as I'm kinda bricking it. Thanks in advance.

Hey,

Just try to prepare as you would for any other interview, so research the company and what they do- the more you know the better! Think of some examples where you have worked in a team or exceeded expectations and think of some questions you would like to ask the interviewer afterwards :smile:
Hi I hope your interview went well I understand its been a while since you had it but is there anything you can remember as what questions did they ask you and was there a practical assessment that included hands on? Would really appreciate the help thanks
Hi I know it's been a while since you had your interview and I hope it was a success I have mine on Monday is there anything you can remember as to what questions did they ask and was there a practical assessment that was hands on? Would really appreciate the help. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending