The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Gonna try and make notes on 2 Chapters of economics (unit 3) by 2am :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 261
Original post by FemaleBo55
LOL, I love how you have soooooooooooooo much motivation in you :wink: I think you should share some of it with me :tongue:

:lol: Thanks. :h: *Shares motivation* :five:
Reply 262
I just completed a June 2010 paper and got 66/75, which.. I'm not too pleased about. Was really stuck on this 7 marker and I had absolutely no idea how to solve or even attempt it! Maybe I'll post in the year 12 Maths help thread and hope that someone can explain. :redface:
Original post by Anon_98
:lol: Thanks. :h: *Shares motivation* :five:

Awwwwww thanks! :biggrin: Believe or not Chemistry is takingover my life! I barely started revision for any of my other subjects :unimpressed: I don't know if it is just me but whenever I make a time table or if I tell my friend that "I will this x work tonight" it never happens, I always end up doing something else (i.e going to my fridge:giggle:)
I've spent all half-term so far doing nothing...

Spoiler

How are people motivated omfg

I'm supposed to teach myself FM but haven't even started??? :|
Original post by thepewds_

Spoiler

Ahhhhh! You're not alone! Welcome to my squad :tongue: I swear I don't understand why the time is going SOO FAST, it's not like I'm having fun either -.-
Reply 267
Awwwwww thanks! :biggrin: Believe or not Chemistry is takingover my life! I barely started revision for any of my other subjects :unimpressed: I don't know if it is just me but whenever I make a time table or if I tell my friend that "I will this x work tonight" it never happens, I always end up doing something else (i.e going to my fridge:giggle:)

XD
I know exactly how you feel. :biggrin: Yes, that happens to me a lot too. - aw well hopefully you'll be able to start the other subjects soon! You still have plenty of time before school starts again + I believe you can do it. :yep: Where did you make your revision timetable? I find the one on 'getrevising.co.uk' is really helpful if you're struggling to stick to your current one. ^-^

Well, are you going to be joining me in a final half an hour session at 1:30am? or will it be too late. :colondollar:
Reply 268

Spoiler

Try not to worry you've got tomorrow to change that! Infact, today if you're feeling up to it? XD
(edited 8 years ago)
Ahhhhh! You're not alone! Welcome to my squad :tongue: I swear I don't understand why the time is going SOO FAST, it's not like I'm having fun either -.-

lmfao yeah not really a time flies when you're having fun situation. i've got so much to do it's horrendous
Original post by Anon_98
Try not to worry you've got tomorrow to change that! Infact, today if you're feeling up to it? XD

as tempting as that sounds, i cannot be remotely arsed :redface:
Reply 271

Aha, alright. :smile:
lmfao yeah not really a time flies when you're having fun situation. i've got so much to do it's horrendous

Tell me about it! I haven't touched my resits yet -.- I hate OCR B salters for Chemistry!

Original post by Anon_98
XD
I know exactly how you feel. :biggrin: Yes, that happens to me a lot too. - aw well hopefully you'll be able to start the other subjects soon! You still have plenty of time before school starts again + I believe you can do it. :yep: Where did you make your revision timetable? I find the one on 'getrevising.co.uk' is really helpful if you're struggling to stick to your current one. ^-^

Well, are you going to be joining me in a final half an hour session at 1:30am? or will it be too late. :colondollar:

Awwwww thank you loool:colondollar: Trust me I'm not a timetable person! I made it on getrevising too, I told my friend to make me one, then I made one myself.. then back to retrevising (LOL ikr! really awkward circle for making a timetable!)

Ohhh yess!:biggrin: I shall LOL, I'm still going to carry on with chemistry coursework! I need to finish at least one section TODAY along with some graphs! (Not really a big fan of handwritten graphs, if only I was allowed excel :u:)
Okay, I can't sleep AT ALL so I may as well revise...

I hope to have 2 history chapters memorised by 3. I'm not writing essays/ or making notes because I don't have the energy :tongue: so rote memorisation in my bed .

Spoiler

The pain will come soon my friend, it will then tear up your soul....:redface:

Best not to let that happen so make a start soon!

:kissing2:
Reply 275

Awwwww thank you loool:colondollar: Trust me I'm not a timetable person! I made it on getrevising too, I told my friend to make me one, then I made one myself.. then back to retrevising (LOL ikr! really awkward circle for making a timetable!)

Ohhh yess!:biggrin: I shall LOL, I'm still going to carry on with chemistry coursework! I need to finish at least one section TODAY along with some graphs! (Not really a big fan of handwritten graphs, if only I was allowed excel :u:)

Oh well oops. :lol: It took me absolutely ages trying to make one bc I had to redo it a great number of times so I feel like all that effort is going to waste if I don't use it efficiently, that's mostly what encourages me to use it.

Yay! :h: That sounds good - good luck + have fun. :smile:
Reply 276
:work: 01:30am. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Okay, well I have just posted in the Maths thread- hopefully I'll get a reply by the end of tomorrow at the latest. As of now I am going to spend half an hour finishing off the Krebs cycle which I began this afternoon. If I have time then I'll make a start on the electron transport chain. :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
:work: 01:30am. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Okay, well I have just posted in the Maths thread- hopefully I'll get a reply by the end of tomorrow at the latest. As of now I am going to spend half an hour finishing off the Krebs cycle which I began this afternoon. If I have time then I'll make a start on the electron transport chain. :smile:

Have a good night, I'll join tomorrow morning as I did today. (Well today)
I always underestimate how long note making takes, one small area requires a decent amount of time and it will hardly be of any use in the exams. Only starting the second chapter now, might try to get half done now and finish off tomorrow.
Reply 279
Just watched a few videos on the Kreb cycle and electron transport chain to get a better understanding of the two mechanism stuffs. Didn't manage to finish it though so will continue tomorrow.

Original post by KINGYusuf
Have a good night, I'll join tomorrow morning as I did today. (Well today)

Thanks, you too! + okay cool, I'll see you then.

Latest

Trending

Trending