The Student Room Group

BCC Grades, Where can I go?

I want to take Environmental Science and I have to choose Top 40 Good Times Unis, any place you guys could suggest? Thank you!
Top 40 worldwide or in the UK? Also, BCC in A2 or AS?
Reply 2
Original post by KyleBroflovski
Top 40 worldwide or in the UK? Also, BCC in A2 or AS?

It's either Top 40 Times Good Unis in UK or Top 300 in QS World Ranking, I got BCC in A2. Please help
Hmm, thats kinda difficult with those grades, do you want to apply to the faculty of science or arts?
Reply 4
I believe Environmental Science would be under Science, so BSc is it :frown:
What subjects were the grades in?

I'm not trying to be mean but i think you're gonna need to set your sights a bit lower with BCC to be honest...
Reply 6
Original post by LiquidGold
What subjects were the grades in?

I'm not trying to be mean but i think you're gonna need to set your sights a bit lower with BCC to be honest...

No it's totally fine haha you are right, thank you nonetheless!
Yeah, either you can apply to a less competitive program in a relatively higher ranked uni, or a science program in a lower ranked uni. If you want to go for science in the UK, then universities like Harriot-Watt and Middlesex and University of Kent could be your top choices.
Reply 8
Original post by KyleBroflovski
Yeah, either you can apply to a less competitive program in a relatively higher ranked uni, or a science program in a lower ranked uni. If you want to go for science in the UK, then universities like Harriot-Watt and Middlesex and University of Kent could be your top choices.

I'll check it out then, thank you! :smile:
Original post by allmilkyway
I want to take Environmental Science and I have to choose Top 40 Good Times Unis, any place you guys could suggest? Thank you!

You can repeat. Those grades aren't going to get you into a good uni.
Retake, get better grades and go to a better uni? I mean, it only takes two years at max to fix your A-Levels, while if you go to a bad uni, you're pretty much screwed for life.
You could get accepted into a foundation year with those grades at a top 40 University.

Quick Reply

Latest