The Student Room Group

University style

Hello, even though people say that looks don't matter I feel like they do at the first instance. Is there a particular way to dress at university . Is it formal or casual?
Reply 1
casual
your there to learn, not impress
Original post by Vanessaxx98
Hello, even though people say that looks don't matter I feel like they do at the first instance. Is there a particular way to dress at university . Is it formal or casual?

99% dress casual but you can wear whatever you want really
By the end of the third year, you'll be lucky to bother changing from your pyjamas. :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by shawtyb
casual
your there to learn, not impress

Thanks x
Reply 5
Original post by madmadmax321
99% dress casual but you can wear whatever you want really

Casual how? Like t shirt and jeans? leggings? skirts? Specifics please x
Reply 6
Original post by Roving Fish
By the end of the third year, you'll be lucky to bother changing from your pyjamas. :lol:

Haha bants. I agree that I will get lazy as time goes on but at least for the first few weeks I want to look impeccable
Original post by Vanessaxx98
Haha bants. I agree that I will get lazy as time goes on but at least for the first few weeks I want to look impeccable

Look flawless.

Reply 8
Original post by Roving Fish
Look flawless.

Thank you that is what I am planning to do. Any websites/ stores that you recommend to look flawless. And queen bey is another level of flawless
For 9am lectures I m in jeans and my uni hoodie, with lectures all day it's comfort that matters to me really.
what ever you want to wear. i mainly wear chinos, tshirt, uni hoodie and trainers. most on my course will come smart casual but it all depends on how you like to dress at the end of the day
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending