The Student Room Group

It always ends like this :(

Whenever me and my boyfriend have a discussion that has the chance of us breaking up , we always end up having sex. I think it's an issue , and it's not like we can do 1 meeting or seeing each other without it resulting to that.

I'm not sure if it's normal or we're just really sexual as a couple but, it's annoying especially when I am mad at him.
Reply 1
Is it good sex though?
Original post by Anonymous
Whenever me and my boyfriend have a discussion that has the chance of us breaking up , we always end up having sex. I think it's an issue , and it's not like we can do 1 meeting or seeing each other without it resulting to that.

I'm not sure if it's normal or we're just really sexual as a couple but, it's annoying especially when I am mad at him.

Why would you complain? Do you want to break up with him?
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla
Is it good sex though?

haha yeah it always is.
Reply 4
Original post by mrhedgehog
Why would you complain? Do you want to break up with him?

No i don't but, I don't want to look easy and I especially don't want him to think that after a little argument/serious relationship talk , he's going to get sex after.
Reply 5
No i don't but, I don't want to look easy and I especially don't want him to think that after a little argument/serious relationship talk , he's going to get sex after.

Bit late for that surely.
Reply 6
You have two options as far as I can see:
1: Quit complaining, you like sex so what's the problem
2: Stop having sex at the end of those conversations

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing better than make-up sex. :tongue:

On a serious note, are you in a long distance relationship?

Well in that case you need more self control
Reply 9
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Nothing better than make-up sex. :tongue:

On a serious note, are you in a long distance relationship?

No i'm not at the moment . we live like 10 minutes away from each other
Original post by Mancini
Bit late for that surely.

yeah, but habits can be changed.
Original post by mrhedgehog
Well in that case you need more self control

you're probably right
Reply 12
Wait?

Heated Arguments and Good Sex? Those of two pillars of my very good dysfunctional relationships :biggrin:
Reply 13
yeah, but habits can be changed.

I'm not so sure about this one, sounds like you have had a few chances to break it. I hope you do though for your own good in life.
What worries me is that the sex isnt stopping simple arguments but actually stopping you from breaking up?!

Sounds like you must have some bigger issues... Are you arguing a lot?
Original post by LiquidGold
What worries me is that the sex isnt stopping simple arguments but actually stopping you from breaking up?!

Sounds like you must have some bigger issues... Are you arguing a lot?

not a lot, but if we do it's something serious. And we're just really sexual so it's natural to us

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending