The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by speed1✈️✈️
Well not really, my class are going quite slow, they've yet to do vectors, so i started self teaching vectors. I'd like to cover the whole spec asap so I can get on with past papers.

Is it cos I skipped vectors and am on exercise 6F integration then will go back to vectors. So how did you find integration?
Original post by Andy98
Last year around now:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok........ so any tips for integrating by substitution?
Reply 322
I managed to finish NMR and tidied up a bit of C1, but I think I've lost some important chem notes even though I don't know how considering I always put them all in the same place asjdsdsfeilk;ldsa. :argh:

Will do Biology unit 4 in the next session at 12:30.
i'm going to type up notes for all of meta-ethics, and review my notes on conscience
My 11:30-12:00 was a mess. Got stuck on a question and have flicked through 50 pages to see if I can find how they've answered it:tongue: gonna keep going with general revision for the next hour.
Original post by raman_17
Ok........ so any tips for integrating by substitution?

Well, my technique was: stare blankly,, cry, guess and hope for the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going to make notes on Infrared spectroscopy until 1
Original post by Andy98
Well, my technique was: stare blankly,, cry, guess and hope for the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

:congrats:BRILLIANT advice, I definitely will use it!!!! :biggrin:
sooo yesterday i barely did any and then i woke up at 11:30 today:colondollar:

Anon i really have to congratulate you on your revision success - how do you stay so motivated??
Wow I actually did something productive... :tongue:

I managed to cover everything I wanted to with time to spare = winnerrrrrr. I'm having a break for a bit (probs an hour) for lunch, and also I need to ask for an example paragraph before trying to tackle my 2 essays. :redface:
my Goal for today:

-Additional Biology pp (and mark using mark scheme)
-psychology pp(and mark)
-write up notes on where i went wrong on each test
-maths practise questions using mathswatch
Finished most of ancient medicine. I think I'm gonna start biology B2
Original post by raman_17
:congrats:BRILLIANT advice, I definitely will use it!!!! :biggrin:

Also works for Simplex:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be doing a one hour session, in which I'll be hoping to finally finish bio notes (or at least get through two chapters).
Reply 334
Original post by jstylesxx
sooo yesterday i barely did any and then i woke up at 11:30 today:colondollar:

Anon i really have to congratulate you on your revision success - how do you stay so motivated??

Thank you. :colondollar: Well, I suppose once I get started I can't stop.- It was a lot harder prior to the creation of this thread though, now it sort of feels like a commitment. You can do it too! :five:
Reply 335
:work: 12:30am. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Going to hopefully, finally finish the krebs cycle + electron transport chain and then memorise/refresh on Chem unit 1.
Reply 336
I'm useless :bawling: failed to study last night...
Hoping for change tonight tho :crossedf:
Reply 337
Original post by TheOtherSide.
in which I'll be hoping to finally finish bio notes

Original post by Anon_98
Going to hopefully, finally finish the krebs cycle + electron transport chain

:lol:

We can do this. :five: I don't want to drag out this particular biology topic for any longer tbh.
I get motivated to work at the strangest times. For instance, I was going over anaerobic respiration at 1:30am this morning (seems we're all struggling with respiration lately). What. Is. Wrong. With. Me?

Anyway, I'm already feeling accomplished because I've been out for a run, done some yoga stuff, and gone through half a bio past paper. But now it's time to get down and really work. Off for a shower then will start working on my EPQ at 13:00 :dumbells:
I need to fill this out on time...

I'm going to spend 10 more minutes on Infrared spectroscopy and then write a plan on a project until 2.

Latest

Trending

Trending