The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thanx LP.
Hate BT. They even have our shitty Europa League games.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Anyways yh cleaned most of it up

Deleted my Zayn pics you heartless bitch

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now Van Gaal will live or die by his striker personnel decisions.

FC Mijataajalataland are saying the prices are fair, and given supply and demand could've been increased. They're completely right. Moan about the prices of tickets while simultaneously purchasing those tickets, travelling abroad even. Incredible.
100% sure Van Gaal already knows that he won't be sacked AND he also knows that Mourinho is coming at the end of the season (but does not want to give it away because the club have told him to be quiet about it).
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by trapking
100% sure Van Gaal already knows that he won't be sacked AND he also knows that Mourinho is coming at the end of the season (but does not want to give it away because the club have told him to be quiet about it).

Van Gaal is no Benitez. Of all the managers in the world, he is the last you should expect that from. He doesn't take orders, let alone from a club sacking him, let alone one that's already replaced him before sacking him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Van Gaal probably wants to leave himself though. He's already said that Woodward and the players convinced him to stay.
Original post by KeyToSuccess
Deleted my Zayn pics you heartless bitch

Posted from TSR Mobile

ily too :h:
Is it beef?
Original post by NathanW18
Hate BT. They even have our shitty Europa League games.

Gonna have to brace myself for Owen's immense commentary.
“It’s a fantastic aim for us to win this cup because Manchester United has never won it.”-LVG

Mate we've needed to win europa because we shouldnt be in it...stupid excuse...
Original post by scrawlx101
“It’s a fantastic aim for us to win this cup because Manchester United has never won it.”-LVG

Mate we've needed to win europa because we shouldnt be in it...stupid excuse...
Tbf Sir Alex said the exact same thing when we went into the Europa and got taken apart by Bilbao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrDystopia

"Man Utd must score to win this game."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrDystopia

"Rooney's injured for this game, so he won't be starting up front for United today."
Original post by qasidb
"Man Utd must score to win this game."

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could be an own goal :smile:
Original post by Lúcio
Could be an own goal :smile:

Barring that :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shame it's a club in China that is trying to buy Rooney according to M.E.N because if Lavezzi is getting £400k a week then Rooney/Stretford would be drooling at the amounts they could potentially get but he won't go to China and apparently United would want a marquee name (Ed's buzzwords) to cover the marketability impact of Rooney's exit. Ibrahimovic linked if Mourinho comes in - wouldn't say no to that, he's 34, could handle the physical impact of the PL and Jose gets the best out of him and he'd be a character to have around in the Cantona-mould. Unpredictable!
I am an unashamed fan of the Europa League so I'm looking forward to this evening and Id like to see us do well in the competition as a whole (it is realistically the only way us or Liverpool are gonna be in the CL next year).

Hope the youngsters that have gone get more out of it than a mini-holiday with the first team, we are really short on numbers and so could do with them having the confidence and ability to step up.

On another note, I'm kinda excited to see what Pione Sisto can do, one of my favourite players from the last couple of versions of FM, time to see if he is worth the hype .
You know this thread has turned to **** when a post by scrawlx makes you happy
Also just realised the Europa League is on BT Sport too.

Honestly wtf am I paying Sky Sports for

Latest