The Student Room Group

'Kurds responsible' for Ankara blast which killed at least 28

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frank Underwood
I don't feel disgusted because everyone is preoccupied about ISIS yet all of the groups fighting for the country are committing atrocities.

And I like how you deleted "apparently" from it, good job

Original post by PFO 24/7
Excuse me? I have just screenshotted this entire page as it stands - please explain where I "deleted" the word 'apparently' from something. If you cannot do so (you cannot), redact that allegation.

Look at you making bs allegations out of nowhere - the Turkish PM would be proud!

Please don't reply to my threads, you always take them off topic and derail them, just as you have done now. I won't be replying to you anymore and I'll be reporting you for going off topic.

Ha! You don't own this thread. Can you substantiate your accusation that I "deleted "apparently"" from something I quoted? Or are you going to run away because you made up a false claim (just like your Turkish friends) and can't prove it? :smile:

@Hydeman Can you see where I have "deleted "apparently"" in anything I have quoted? Looks like Frank isn't willing to back up his false claim, and has instead gone crying to the mods thinking he owns this thread!

Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 12.10.42.png
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 21
Did you miss out 'apparently'?

It is clearly you trying to make an argument. You wanted to claim the Kurds were just like ISIS, no doubt you stuck in apparently to try to cover yourself. If you actually had any doubt about who carried out this attack you would not throw out ill judged comparisons. There was no need for any comparison to ISIS based on flimsy speculation. Now you've been shown up to be something of a Muppet you've gotten defensive and offensive.
Another Bombing today targeting Turkish military killing 7 military personnel :

Spoiler

The fact that these are attacks targeting military targets would allude to a different prep than isis.
Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 12.03.10.png

You just edited that in. That screenshot is hard evidence of that. Not that you or your Turkish friends would understand the meaning of 'hard evidence'.

@Hydeman

that's photoshopped, good one, and get off my thread, reported for derailing
Original post by Aj12
It is clearly you trying to make an argument. You wanted to claim the Kurds were just like ISIS, no doubt you stuck in apparently to try to cover yourself. If you actually had any doubt about who carried out this attack you would not throw out ill judged comparisons. There was no need for any comparison to ISIS based on flimsy speculation. Now you've been shown up to be something of a Muppet you've gotten defensive and offensive.

If you're going to arrogantly put words in my mouth then just leave, I'm not going to argue with someone who is going to openly deny that bombing Ankara is something ISIS haven't done.
You have zero credibility. What a moron you are. You have been proven wrong and to be a habitual liar, you may leave your own thread now. :smile:

No, stay away from my threads, you're always trying to put up your arrogant opinion. Because guess what, this was done by affiliates of the Kurds. Why would he make a claim so early for it only to be proven wrong later?
No, stay away from my threads
You don't own a public thread.

Don't start throwing your toys out of the pram now that I have showed you lied and embarrassed you. :smile:

you're always trying to put up your arrogant opinion.

What 'arrogant opinion[s]' have I put forth in this thread? Calling out your lies?
The OP has now blocked me after I exposed his lie(s) with that screenshot.

Diddums. :h:
Reply 28
Original post by Al-farhan
Another Bombing today targeting Turkish military killing 7 military personnel :

Spoiler

The fact that these are attacks targeting military targets would allude to a different prep than isis.

Why? Turks supposing support for ISIS is not entirely based on evidence, it's quite possible there's a few frustrated jihadists in Turkey somewhere.
Ha! You don't own this thread. Can you substantiate your accusation that I "deleted "apparently"" from something I quoted? Or are you going to run away because you made up a false claim (just like your Turkish friends) and can't prove it? :smile:

@Hydeman Can you see where I have "deleted "apparently"" in anything I have quoted? Looks like Frank isn't willing to back up his false claim, and has instead gone crying to the mods thinking he owns this thread!

Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 12.03.10.png

You just edited that in. That screenshot is hard evidence of that. Not that you or your Turkish friends would understand the meaning of 'hard evidence'.

@Hydeman

Just finished reading this. The OP has been recently edited -- more recently than the post in which you quoted that sentence. Your screenshot of the OP seems to confirm that there was no 'apparently' in the original, unedited OP.

I wouldn't bother with this, if I were you. I saw a thread by this person yesterday in which he/she redefined the word 'successful' in order to blame the West for the Paris attacks. Also, 'joined TSR in Feb 2016' is a pretty big red flag. :rolleyes:
Original post by Hydeman
Just finished reading this. The OP has been recently edited -- more recently than the post in which you quoted that sentence. Your screenshot of the OP seems to confirm that there was no 'apparently' in the original, unedited OP.

I wouldn't bother with this, if I were you. I saw a thread by this person yesterday in which he/she redefined the word 'successful' in order to blame the West for the Paris attacks. Also, 'joined TSR in Feb 2016' is a pretty big red flag. :rolleyes:

He certainly seems to have a dangerous agenda. He has tried to argue several times that Al-Quaeda and Boko Haram do 'far worse' things than the Islamic State. Someone so keen to downplay the significance of the IS is strange - they are the best financed/organised terrorist organisation in history.
Reply 31
Yeahhhhh because the Turkish government is soooo trustworthy

Kurdish birthrates in Turkey are so much higher than the Turkish ones so when they are a minority, fascist vermin like Erdogan will be brought to justice, there will also be justice for all the deaths of the innocent Armenians, Cypriots and Kurds they have butchered.
(edited 8 years ago)
Only an idiot would believe the kurds were responsible for the Ankara bombing.
Original post by whorace
Why? Turks supposing support for ISIS is not entirely based on evidence, it's quite possible there's a few frustrated jihadists in Turkey somewhere.

Ummm, you did not make much sense to me there friend.
But simply put, this is not your mass terror, mass fear inducing big civilian targets of isis. Someone here took the attention and time to target military targets, convoys at that in both instances. In other words these attacks were meant to hurt the Turkish military and enough care was taken to hit moving military convoys the first one targeted a military convoy stopping at a red light, latest one today against a moving convoy of military personnel.
No civilian casualties as of yet (unless reported else where and I haven't seen), all the casualties and injured are military.
If it is otherwise please inform me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by al_94
Peshmerga are trained by Israel
Bit of an overstatement, but yes, Israel have helped train the Iraqi Kurds previously. Israel and the Kurds are both victims of Arab fascism, you see. And they both see women as equal to men (a rarity in that region). Natural allies, if you will.
Reply 35
Bit of an overstatement, but yes, Israel have helped train the Iraqi Kurds previously. Israel and the Kurds are both victims of Arab fascism, you see. And they both see women as equal to men (a rarity in that region). Natural allies, if you will.

Israel are no victims they are criminals
Original post by al_94
Israel are no victims they are criminals

A well-reasoned, cogent and convincing argument, as ever...
No, stay away from my threads, you're always trying to put up your arrogant opinion. Because guess what, this was done by affiliates of the Kurds. Why would he make a claim so early for it only to be proven wrong later?

I thought they only "apparently" did it. Now you are claiming they definitely did it. Get your story straight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38

More than that though, Israel supports an independent Kurdish state because it would give them a much needed ally in the region.
Reply 39
Original post by Al-farhan
Ummm, you did not make much sense to me there friend.
But simply put, this is not your mass terror, mass fear inducing big civilian targets of isis. Someone here took the attention and time to target military targets, convoys at that in both instances. In other words these attacks were meant to hurt the Turkish military and enough care was taken to hit moving military convoys the first one targeted a military convoy stopping at a red light, latest one today against a moving convoy of military personnel.
No civilian casualties as of yet (unless reported else where and I haven't seen), all the casualties and injured are military.
If it is otherwise please inform me.

The fact that is was military targets suggests the PKK as that is their general motive, however that would also mean that the massive crackdown on the PKK in the east of Turkey has been a complete failure, which they PM recently said is "99.5%" complete.

It suits the government to blame the YPG but most likely it was PKK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending