The Student Room Group

Warwick, King's or CBS?

Dear TSR,

I have just received offers to study Management at Warwick Business School and Business management at King's College. As I am an international applicant I do not really know which University to choose. I am also applying to Copenhagen Business School.

As a person I love music, I usually prefer to live in a larger city and I am more into management consulting rather than finance/ investment banking.

Which Uni should I choose? (Considering ranking, exchange opportunities, campus facilities etc)

Please help me TSR! Thank you
I have got an offer to study MSC Management Consulting too but from Hull University. Which level did you apply? Undergraduate or Post Graduate?
If you prefer a large city, the London choice might be preferable.

Warwick has a slightly more established business school, King's only created their business school (but the bsc has been running for a long while), but internationally the King's brand is stronger and the university is more selective and thus leads to better placement.
Reply 3
Original post by alexdinh192
I have got an offer to study MSC Management Consulting too but from Hull University. Which level did you apply? Undergraduate or Post Graduate?

Congratulations on your offer! I applied to the undergraduate program.
Reply 4
Go for Warwick.
Reply 5
Original post by LadyBugMery
If you prefer a large city, the London choice might be preferable.

Warwick has a slightly more established business school, King's only created their business school (but the bsc has been running for a long while), but internationally the King's brand is stronger and the university is more selective and thus leads to better placement.

Thanks for your reply! I also noticed that King's had slightly higher entry requirements. However, I've heard that King's College is famous for their law and medicine programs, rather than business?

What about Cass?
Reply 6
Original post by Tinka99
Go for Warwick.

Please explain, why Warwick? :smile:
Original post by Questionsss
Thanks for your reply! I also noticed that King's had slightly higher entry requirements. However, I've heard that King's College is famous for their law and medicine programs, rather than business?

What about Cass?

King's seems to have ambitious plan for its newly founded business school, to be located in a recently acquired building
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/news/ed-byrne-new-address-is-a-defining-moment-for-kings-college-london/2019109.article

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending