The Student Room Group

Imperial College medicine applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Folami 123
You knowwwwww. Everyday I look at the time and think, OMG IT'S 22:01!! Come running to the computer and see that all that is there is my offer for biomedical sciences ://///

Trust me the wait is killing me, thank god for long shifts at work as a distraction

My interview was on the 10th so I really hope I get it on Thursday that would be great!! Not sure if I would pick I
Imperial or Queen Mary's though as a firm though :/

Original post by coolkid17
My interview was on the 10th too! I'm so anxious!! Don't really know if my interview went well or badly. Does anyone know if rejections come around the same time as offers?

Yo guys i was interviewed on the 10th as well, but it was in the afternoon :biggrin:
Original post by Hectors
Trust me the wait is killing me, thank god for long shifts at work as a distraction

I know I've just been trying to keep my m off it with school work!!

Yo guys i was interviewed on the 10th as well, but it was in the afternoon :biggrin:

Ooh did you go on the tour?
Ooh did you go on the tour?

I did indeed
Anything?....
Original post by Fluffy97
Anything?....

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hectors
I did indeed

Did you talk to some dude 👀? Cause if so it might have been me. Like and your friend was there too?
Anything?....

Nothing!! But at least we are a day closer 😂
Nothing!! But at least we are a day closer 😂

I almost feel like they've forgotten to reply to us 😂 this is driving me insane
The longer I wait the more I think I've been rejected🙃🙃🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile
I almost feel like they've forgotten to reply to us 😂 this is driving me insane

Trust me!! 😂😂 I'm just like maybe they'll never get back to us and leave us in limbo forever!! 😈
Original post by MarimaKauser
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah man I definitely feel you! It's that thought of "oh if they were gonna take me they would have already!" But nah don't worry they'll get back to you it can take ages and still be an offer! Hang in there 💪🏾💪🏾
Did you talk to some dude 👀? Cause if so it might have been me. Like and your friend was there too?

I may have.
Lets take it to the DMs :sexface:
Original post by MarimaKauser

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I feel like that too 😭
I really hope this long wait doesn't mean a rejection 😔
for anyone that went on it, what was the tour like? I decided not to go on the day but kind off regret it
Original post by plsgivemeanoffer
for anyone that went on it, what was the tour like? I decided not to go on the day but kind off regret it

You didn't miss much from my tour, the guy basically told us you got free iPads and then just showed us around but we weren't allowed to see the accommodation or the lecture theatres because people were in there so we viewed a lot of buildings from outside it was nice to look around in a sense but it wasn't deeply informative, others may have had better tours

Posted from TSR Mobile
HEy guys
I had my interview on the 9th and one of the interviewers said it would be around 3 weeks before I heard back , perhaps the half term break is delaying them?
Original post by lfcrules
HEy guys
I had my interview on the 9th and one of the interviewers said it would be around 3 weeks before I heard back , perhaps the half term break is delaying them?

yeah, although its hard to predict exactly when you should hear back, your not guaranteed to hear before late march i think?

lets hope its good news when it comes :smile:
Original post by lfcrules
HEy guys

My interview was on the 9th I was the last interview of the day and they told me within in two weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys I have an interview in two weeks and I'm petrified!!! Are they any tips anyone can give me please (without giving away any actual interview details)
Will be really appreciated!! Thankyouu
Reply 1339
Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 16.31.11.png

if the offer is A*AA what does the minimum offer bit mean?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending