The Student Room Group

broke up with my first girlfriend

hi guys, i recently broke up with my first girlfriend, i'm 15(year 11) and she was 14 and she was in year 9 but we got on so well, but when we went for our first kiss we didn't because she was scared and i said it was fine and we can just forget about it, however the next day she was acting really weird and she was quite upset about it and the day after we decided to break up. i can't stop thinking about her even though we both decided to break up. is it because she was my first girlfriend or am i going psycho?
Reply 1
oh to be a kid again

gl mate
Believe me, in a few years you won't care even slightly about this. Just move on from her, you didn't even kiss.
Don't worry about it. Move on. Enjoy being single/young. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
hi guys, i recently broke up with my first girlfriend, i'm 15(year 11) and she was 14 and she was in year 9 but we got on so well, but when we went for our first kiss we didn't because she was scared and i said it was fine and we can just forget about it, however the next day she was acting really weird and she was quite upset about it and the day after we decided to break up. i can't stop thinking about her even though we both decided to break up. is it because she was my first girlfriend or am i going psycho?

you just cant stop thinking about her just because she was your first girlfriends thats all, your not going psycho you just miss her because she was your first girlfriend...dw if you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me x
She was in year 9? Why not go for someone your own age next time? May be a bit more mature and you can do stuff other than watch dora the explorer
Reply 6
Original post by intelligent con
She was in year 9? Why not go for someone your own age next time? May be a bit more mature and you can do stuff other than watch dora the explorer

thats harsh man
Give her a barbie doll im sure that will solve it, well it did for 90s kids

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending