University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Medicine Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1000
Original post by Ripe Raspberry
Yeah i do, i know who you are.
I meant it in a nice way but still i would.

Who even are you? Like where were you sitting?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1001
Original post by Nightinwind
yeaa most the guys were on the front row and i think a couple on your row ya, i actually found it quite fun meeting everyone ngl!

Yeah it was really nice. I would be very happy with a uni year that reflected that room lol. Everyone was so chatty and friendly :smile:
Original post by gabby07
Yeah it was really nice. I would be very happy with a uni year that reflected that room lol. Everyone was so chatty and friendly :smile:

samee!!!
samee!!!

i second that
Anyone on here have their interview at ucl yesterday morning? want to see if i know anyone as everyone there was so lovely that i met!

This is so jokes ahaha, so many of us from yesterday on here. I was the very first guy to be called up, the first to experience the wrath of the Prof :P. Was really fun meeting everyone yesterday!
Original post by megafidget
This is so jokes ahaha, so many of us from yesterday on here. I was the very first guy to be called up, the first to experience the wrath of the Prof :P. Was really fun meeting everyone yesterday!

ahahah i remember you 'whats the history of ucl' :wink:
i was the gal in the very flowery purple blouse with glasses, applied to kings not heard back yet ect, yeah really enjoyed meeting everyone!
ahahah i remember you 'whats the history of ucl' :wink:
i was the gal in the very flowery purple blouse with glasses, applied to kings not heard back yet ect, yeah really enjoyed meeting everyone!

Hahah yeh I defo remember you :smile:. Man I know everything about Jeremy Bentham now if only we could go again :P. At least we'll find out how we all did on here together lol, for better or for worse.

And yeh forgot to say then, good luck for Kings!
Original post by megafidget
Hahah yeh I defo remember you :smile:. Man I know everything about Jeremy Bentham now if only we could go again :P. At least we'll find out how we all did on here together lol, for better or for worse.

And yeh forgot to say then, good luck for Kings!

not sure i remember where you applied but good luck with everythang too!
such an odd day yesterday what can i say!
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry to interrupt but I'm yet to find my answer for UCL medicine what's the lowest number of A*'s someone has got an received an interview, is 4 too low?
Original post by curiouzgeorge
Sorry to interrupt but I'm yet to find my answer for UCL medicine what's the lowest number of A*'s someone has got an received an interview, is 4 too low?

No, 4 is fine as long as your As grades are poppin
anyone here applied to georges as well?
not sure i remember where you applied but good luck with everythang too!
such an odd day yesterday what can i say!

Cheers :smile: and yeh definitely aha
anyone here applied to georges as well?

i did, have u heard back?
Original post by Wannabe a doctor
i did, have u heard back?

yeah i got an offer before christmas but thats my only one atm so thats where im going (providing i get the grades!) wbu?
Reply 1014
Got an interview! :smile:
Original post by aprix

Congrats!! :smile: What did you get in the bmat and when did you hear?
Original post by Ripe Raspberry
anyone got an interview coming up?

yeah on tuesday
Original post by aprix

Same here! 8th March wbu
How long does UCL normally take to reply after interviews?
Everyone who has an interview coming up, slide in my DMs 😉😏😜

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending