Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

2016 Durham University hopefuls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1920
Original post by OConnor789
Thanks! AAAB and A*A*A so relieved it actually came i feel like I've been waiting years!

They are really good grades!! And yeah, waiting now is all I've got to do, hopefully a decision will come soon.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Just got an offer for History!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected from Durham for English

Oh well, they give out the same offers as Cambridge and I only needed one or the other

Hopefully I'll be a Durham reject at Cambridge !

Enjoy Durham though, it's beautiful!
Original post by eleanorelodie
Congratulations!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!! I think everyone's will start coming through much faster now 😊
Been offered spanish and arabic at van mildert AAA, anyone else for this college or course???
Original post by francais123
Anyone St Mary's?

Me! Got an offer for Chemistry and St Marys. Trying to decide between Durham , Imperial and St Andrews. Not sure what to do but will more than likely choose Durham as my first choice.
When did you apply? I’m still waiting for mine

Original post by AnkitKapoor

Oh well, they give out the same offers as Cambridge and I only needed one or the other

Original post by sblack0

Don't worry, I'm still waiting too! I'm praying that we hear back by the end of Feb!
I am an EU applicant doing the IB diploma and I applied on 22nd October. What about you?
Got an offer for Sociology! Applied for University, got St Cuthberts.
Kinda nervous though. I have no idea what the place is like, anyone know if it's international student friendly?
I'm in the same boat unfortunately...but I've heard there's quite a few of still waiting, so I'm less stressed. Good luck to you!

Original post by ziggyystardust
Don't worry, I'm still waiting too! I'm praying that we hear back by the end of Feb!
I am an EU applicant doing the IB diploma and I applied on 22nd October. What about you?
Original post by sblack0

I applied on the 8th of October.
Just got my college allocation - St John's. Even though I applied to St Mary's I'm so happy!! Anyone else got St John's? 😄
Original post by AnkitKapoor

Wow so you got an offer from Cambridge but not Durham? That's crazy! Enjoy Cambridge!
Got an offer for history!
Original post by qwertyasdfghj
Got an offer for history!

Me too!
Me too!

Well done! See you in October! Have you been allocated a college?
Original post by flirps
Wow so you got an offer from Cambridge but not Durham? That's crazy! Enjoy Cambridge!

Happens a lot more than you think!

They all want different things

Thank you :smile:
Original post by AliceHealy
Just got my college allocation - St John's. Even though I applied to St Mary's I'm so happy!! Anyone else got St John's? 😄

Yes i'm the exact same - applied for st Mary's but got St. John's :h: what subject are you studying?
I got offers from Durham and Imperial! and I accepted the Imperial one but I regret!!
Original post by flirps
Yes i'm the exact same - applied for st Mary's but got St. John's :h: what subject are you studying?

Law. What about you? ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest