The Student Room Group

Fast Food/Takeaways are disgusting

Honestly I cannot believe I used to eat them so often.

The last time I had one was about 2/2 and a half months ago and I had one tonight and my God. I feel so bloated, so sick and so lethargic I just don't understand how I could have eaten them before.

It tasted of just greasy poison, slightly nice but just euchhhhhh
--
On a completely unrelated note, over halfway through half term now nooo :frown:

Scroll to see replies

I want to go to McDonald's now
I hardly ever have takeaways lol, maybe once every 3/4 weeks
Original post by Inexorably

The last time I had one was about 2/2 and a half months ago and I had one tonight and my God. I feel so bloated, so sick and so lethargic I just don't understand how I could have eaten them before.

--

Our bodies crave everything which is bad for us such as fat sugars to name a few
Agreed. I rarely have fast food meals
Reply 5
Original post by Mayhem™
I want to go to McDonald's now

this is even more of an unrelated note, but I wonder if McDonalds is meant to have an apostrophe in its brand name or not... hmm
I'm trying to go a month without fast food in order to be healthy but it's just really hard to avoid it when you're going to the cinema with friends etc.
this is even more of an unrelated note, but I wonder if McDonalds is meant to have an apostrophe in its brand name or not... hmm

I only assume so since it's the surname of the founders of it
Reply 9
Lol I have fast food 3x a week. And my health isn't the best but it isn't the worst either.
Reply 10
Original post by Mayhem™
I only assume so since it's the surname of the founders of it

Did you even need to bold that part of the sentence :I

And yes it would appear so too. -insert shrug emoticon-
Reply 11

and i haven't done anything ;_;

--

When you can't cook they are not disgusting they are a life source!
Reply 13
Original post by z33
and i haven't done anything ;_;

Same :frown:

I am now going to have to try and spend my weeking revising everything I should have already revised.

Original post by Ribenas
When you can't cook they are not disgusting they are a life source!

There's always cheap microwaveable options :/ don't require a lot of cooking :tongue: not necessarily healthy though haha.
Same :frown:

I am now going to have to try and spend my weeking revising everything I should have already revised.

There's always cheap microwaveable options :/ don't require a lot of cooking :tongue: not necessarily healthy though haha.

I class that as fast food as you dont make it xD
Reply 15
I don't really remember the late time I ate fast food but yes it is very disgusting. I need to cut down on sugar though tbf.
Reply 16
Original post by Ribenas
I class that as fast food as you dont make it xD

pfffttttttttttt

i find mcdonalds more on the salty side than greasy tbf.
I completely agree, I mean I used to work at McDonalds and during the summer I had it 6 days a week now I don't touch the stuff and I've stopped napping during the day. I very rarely touch fast food now, a pizza every now and then
Original post by Ribenas
When you won't cook they are not disgusting they are a life source!

Fixed that for you :wink: .

Yeah OP know how you feel, I hadn't gotten a take away for months and months, got one last month from the local chinese and was just disappointed and sad while eating it, tasting like crap was greasy and felt like I had wasted my money. :frown:

Nah screw takeaways now, I'd rather just go out to dinner less of often and spend a little more for good food than get a takeaway more often and hate it.

Though to be fair, it is possible to get wholesome healthy food from a takeaway but those places are quite rare.
Original post by SophieSmall
Fixed that for you :wink: .

Yeah OP know how you feel, I hadn't gotten a take away for months and months, got one last month from the local chinese and was just disappointed and sad while eating it, tasting like crap was greasy and felt like I had wasted my money. :frown:

Nah screw takeaways now, I'd rather just go out to dinner less of often and spend a little more for good food than get a takeaway more often and hate it.

Though to be fair, it is possible to get wholesome healthy food from a takeaway but those places are quite rare.

But sometimes I just want to eat a big ball of grease :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest