The Student Room Group

What does this mean?

I went to see a prostitute and she said that I 'look good'. What does this mean?
Reply 1
That you probably paid her more money like an idiot for the complement?

She's a prostitute not your girlfriend.
Reply 2
she wants your money for sex
Reply 3
Original post by Kaneki
That you probably paid her more money like an idiot for the complement?

She's a prostitute not your girlfriend.

I paid the standard rate!
When you nod your head yes, but you want to say no...
Reply 6
:facepalm:
Reply 7
Prostitutes are meant to be nice to you lol only a dumb prostitute would be rude. Not even sure why you would make this thread. In fact I can never understand guys who make threads about their prostitute experience.
Original post by Mancini
Prostitutes are meant to be nice to you lol only a dumb prostitute would be rude. Not even sure why you would make this thread. In fact I can never understand guys who make threads about their prostitute experience.

so we can all learn from other people's experiences!! it's very helpful :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by defenestrated
so we can all learn from other people's experiences!! it's very helpful :smile:

Explain what you learn from a person describing to your their prostitute experience please.
Original post by Mancini
Explain what you learn from a person describing to your their prostitute experience please.

how much to pay, which ones to choose, feeling better about yourself after hearing other people's bad experiences, the possibilities are endless!
in fact, I have started a collection of prostitute experience stories :smile: I analyse each one and think about what it could mean in a personal context, then co-ordinate my future behaviour accordingly.
it means that you're justin bieber
Reply 12
Original post by defenestrated
how much to pay, which ones to choose, feeling better about yourself after hearing other people's bad experiences, the possibilities are endless!
in fact, I have started a collection of prostitute experience stories :smile: I analyse each one and think about what it could mean in a personal context, then co-ordinate my future behaviour accordingly.

You are clearly really into prostitutes , good for you.
Its called customer retention
Original post by Mancini
You are clearly really into prostitutes , good for you.

I'm literally just joking lmao
It really depends on your star sign, if you're a virgo it means that next wednesday you're probably going to have an awkward encounter with a voluptuous squirrel.. Sorry bro :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending