The Student Room Group

I'm getting fat!!

Scroll to see replies

I'm getting fat too lmao

don't worry it will pass (hopefully) with regular exercise (nothing huge) and maybe if you've started to notice the chub tub (like I have hahahahahahahhahaha) then eat healthier or eat normally but like 3/4 of what you usually eat + not snacking

^it works
I lost 2.9 kg this week.

But I really don't recommend norovirus.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a female i weight 10: 7 stone and i'm like 5 foot 0 or 1 so i'm basically short and fat it depresses me i HATE cooking for myself so i just tend to eat one meal big fatty meal per day so i don't have to think about preparing food throughout the day someone help me !! I'm feeling depressed looking at my pot belly ew!

Eating once a day is the worst option I'm afraid. Eating consistently and making sure you have breakfast is key to keeping healthy. If you're inconsistent, your body will keep everything you eat, as it has no certainty about anything.
This has to be a troll...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Failingstudent98
People are giving you all these crazy diets but literally if your overweight you eat to much. It's that simple. Eat less and you loose weight. I'm 10st 1 and 5'5 and I'm really out of shape at the moment (as in I never exercise because I'm currently too busy/stressed) but as long as I don't eat crazy amount I won't become unhealthily large. It's all what you eat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanx but sometimes i can't stop eating i have no self control !
Original post by Alfed
Eat less, exercise more? :h: Also it isn't fat which makes you put weight on, it is sugar.

It's difficult when you're out 9-5pm 5 days a week
This has to be a troll...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No this is a real issue i have why do you think i'm trolling!!?
Original post by balanced
Eating once a day is the worst option I'm afraid. Eating consistently and making sure you have breakfast is key to keeping healthy. If you're inconsistent, your body will keep everything you eat, as it has no certainty about anything.

I know it is but i don't know what else to do?! thanx for your help xx
Original post by Milzime
I'm getting fat too lmao

don't worry it will pass (hopefully) with regular exercise (nothing huge) and maybe if you've started to notice the chub tub (like I have hahahahahahahhahaha) then eat healthier or eat normally but like 3/4 of what you usually eat + not snacking

^it works

LOL i've got more than just a chub tub ! mine is a blub blub blub !!!! I'm going to have to make changes to my very unhealthy diet but cooking food is too much effort :frown:
thanx but sometimes i can't stop eating i have no self control !

Then don't buy excess food. If there is no unhealthy food to eat then you can't get fat no matter how lazy you are. Don't take excess money out with you. Lack of self control is an excuse your using. If you want it enough that food will disgust you because it will remind you of every stretch mark, roll and disgusting aspect about your body. Well you want to be healthy bad enough eating healthy will become easy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What you should do is cut down the size of your meal and eat more times during the day. Eat a small breakfast of something quick and easy to eat (I've heard overnight oats are kinda cool, like you make them the night before and you can make really tasty combos and you don't have to do the work in the morning! Or make up some fruit salads and mix them with yoghurt or something), eat a smallish lunch and an average sized dinner. I do this and I am 5ft 2 and just under 8 stone. I don't exercise that much, I don't have 'skinny genes' at all, like I haven't been running over the winter so my only exercise has been a friend's aerobics class every wednesday. Try not to snack and if you do make sure it is something as low calorie as possible.

Also something that massively helped me is my water intake, try to drink 2 litres of fluid a day, be it water or tea (not coke or lemonade or anything) and it actually fills your stomach and you feel so much better in general. You can try to exercise but it's not as essential as sorting out your diet
Original post by Profesh
You cannot possibly be this ignorant.

I am sorry :frown:
No this is a real issue i have why do you think i'm trolling!!?

If your deadly serious about this message me. As a fellow short girl, annoying blessed with 'thick' girl genes I can probably offer some advice. Plus I'm lazy as hell so can cater the advice to being lazy and healthy :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Then don't buy excess food. If there is no unhealthy food to eat then you can't get fat no matter how lazy you are. Don't take excess money out with you. Lack of self control is an excuse your using. If you want it enough that food will disgust you because it will remind you of every stretch mark, roll and disgusting aspect about your body. Well you want to be healthy bad enough eating healthy will become easy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanx i try to but the store for junk food is like 2 seconds away from me sometimes i'm just so tempted !! I take my debit card with me so yeah it's like access to a lot of money which usually ends up being spent on junk food when i'm out I will try my best not to spend money on junk food and see how it goes :biggrin: thanx xxx
Reply 34
I am sorry :frown:

Listen just start drinking water all the time, instead of pop and you will be fine.
Original post by liquity
What you should do is cut down the size of your meal and eat more times during the day. Eat a small breakfast of something quick and easy to eat (I've heard overnight oats are kinda cool, like you make them the night before and you can make really tasty combos and you don't have to do the work in the morning! Or make up some fruit salads and mix them with yoghurt or something), eat a smallish lunch and an average sized dinner. I do this and I am 5ft 2 and just under 8 stone. I don't exercise that much, I don't have 'skinny genes' at all, like I haven't been running over the winter so my only exercise has been a friend's aerobics class every wednesday. Try not to snack and if you do make sure it is something as low calorie as possible.

Also something that massively helped me is my water intake, try to drink 2 litres of fluid a day, be it water or tea (not coke or lemonade or anything) and it actually fills your stomach and you feel so much better in general. You can try to exercise but it's not as essential as sorting out your diet

Thanx xx I know drinking water helps but the number of times you have to go the loo is unbelievable !! which puts me off from drinking a lot of water thanx for your help will consider it :smile:
If your deadly serious about this message me. As a fellow short girl, annoying blessed with 'thick' girl genes I can probably offer some advice. Plus I'm lazy as hell so can cater the advice to being lazy and healthy :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

why can't you just message me on here?
Original post by Alfed
Listen just start drinking water all the time, instead of pop and you will be fine.

Yeah i know water helps but going to the loo 10+ times throughout the day puts me off the whole idea of drinking a lot of water LOL
why can't you just message me on here?

Because I can help you more individually, and cater my advice to you personally rather then give you general advice (which quite frankly you could just google). Plus I can give you more personal accounts of how I lost weight from being overweight which I wouldn't feel comfortable discussing on a forum,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Yeah i know water helps but going to the loo 10+ times throughout the day puts me off the whole idea of drinking a lot of water LOL

It passes after a few days. Then you pee as normal. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest