The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just finished reviewing organic nitrogen compounds, now to finish of the day with making notes on integration by parts :biggrin:!
i do AQA chemistry, biology and physics. And I do Edexcel maths. If you guys wanna start a group then reply or sent me a private message, I was thinking on making a group in skype , if you have any other ideas, then please suggest.
Original post by dragonblazer11
i do AQA chemistry, biology and physics. And I do Edexcel maths. If you guys wanna start a group then reply or sent me a private message, I was thinking on making a group in skype , if you have any other ideas, then please suggest.

Me I do
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
I do all of those subjects but it'd be hard to find a way to make it productive. I didn't learn anything for the ones I joined/made last year.

I think we can make it work if only people that actually wants to it join
Original post by Excuse Me!
What exam boards are you on?

Edexcel maths, Aqa bio, chem and physics
Great thread. Gonna do a practice essay for French, and start on my Econ notes for Unit 3, up to price discrimination
This is a good idea! Anyone doing WJEC?
Did Chemistry past paper and flawed it
did the chem stuff gonna take a break for a while :redface: will return to it soon hahaha
Goals: Finish English and Biology Flash Cards#

I'll log back in at 9:30 to report back!:wink:
I'm proud of myself I did a about 3 hours revision (this is a lot for me), thanks to this thread.
Finished bio notes (finally :woo: ) and I've almost done all the quotes I needed to for TKAM. Two more things I'll do tonight, though I don't know what yet.
Reply 432
Slightly late, I managed to complete all my revision! :woo: Just marked the January 2010 paper and I got 68/70. :biggrin: Lost a mark bc I failed to say that the Magensium ion is smaller than the atom and lost the other one bc I numbered the halogens the wrong way round when I was naming a compound. :grumble:

Uhh..next session at 9:30pm, I think.
Original post by Anon_98

Uhh..next session at 9:30pm, I think.

Are you happy that I am doing these sessions
Reply 434
Original post by jstylesxx
I get that feeling all the time but you've been doing soooo much revision so you'll definitely get it done

Thanks for the reassurance, I really hope so. >.< + only until recently! - so have you though, hopefully we can both keep it up. :five:

Original post by TheYearNiner
Are you happy that I am doing these sessions

Ecstatic. :h:
Reply 435
Original post by Ladymusiclover
I'm proud of myself I did a about 3 hours revision (this is a lot for me), thanks to this thread.

Original post by TheOtherSide.
Finished bio notes (finally :woo: ) and I've almost done all the quotes I needed to for TKAM. Two more things I'll do tonight, though I don't know what yet.

well done!

:woohoo:
Got my cup of tea and ready for another hour of the chem :devil3:
What exam board for Chem?
Reply 438
:work: 9:30pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

I haven't done Biology in a while so I'll start on the Nitrogen cycle..
Currently drowning in psychology revision. I am so close to giving up with A2. finally finished with forensics and now starting attachment! 😩 I will be done with the role of the caregiver by 10pm

Latest

Trending

Trending