The Student Room Group

I'm getting fat!!

Scroll to see replies

Try a new diet, and do some aerobic exercises

Check this out!

https://www.youtube.com/user/rawvanaeng/videos
Original post by Anonymous
A usual meal? usually i eat a lot of takeouts burgers, fries, subway with nachos, fizzy drinks, big packets of crisps, more fizzy drinks, chocolate, I often eat a few of these in one go around 12/1pm if i wake up late then i don't have to think about food later on so yea... it's so bad i have no discipline and no control which makes my life miserable as i feel i have no control over my life

Don't you have normal breakfast like wholemeal toast, boiled egg, porridge or cereal?
Original post by Alfed
It passes after a few days. Then you pee as normal. :biggrin:

I hope so! I'll give it a go then :biggrin:
ITS NOT HOW YOU LOOK YOU FAT BELLEND. YOUR LOGIC IS THAT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO EAT THEN YOU WILL BECOME HEALTHY?/!. NO. HAVE A BALANCED DIET AND START EXERCISING YOU LAZY FAT **** INSTEAD OF STARVING YOURSELF. god sake. Did you not revise B1 1.1
Original post by chikane
Don't you have normal breakfast like wholemeal toast, boiled egg, porridge or cereal?

yeah sometimes i do but when i do decide to make breakfast it's always so unhealthy and so many calories :frown:
Reply 45
A usual meal? usually i eat a lot of takeouts burgers, fries, subway with nachos, fizzy drinks, big packets of crisps, more fizzy drinks, chocolate, I often eat a few of these in one go around 12/1pm if i wake up late then i don't have to think about food later on so yea... it's so bad i have no discipline and no control which makes my life miserable as i feel i have no control over my life

Well, there's your problem. If you didnt want to be fat, you would have done something before now to stop becoming fat.
Original post by revisionbasher21
ITS NOT HOW YOU LOOK YOU FAT BELLEND. YOUR LOGIC IS THAT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO EAT THEN YOU WILL BECOME HEALTHY?/!. NO. HAVE A BALANCED DIET AND START EXERCISING YOU LAZY FAT **** INSTEAD OF STARVING YOURSELF. god sake. Did you not revise B1 1.1

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME ?!?!??!?! and what the **** is B1 1.1.??!?
yeah sometimes i do but when i do decide to make breakfast it's always so unhealthy and so many calories :frown:

Have a fruit bowl and grab something like a banana and apple before work/school. I eat mine on the bus so I literally do not have to get up a second earlier then I need too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by APkr
Well, there's your problem. If you didnt want to be fat, you would have done something before now to stop becoming fat.

the thing is sometimes the only good thing in my day it the good food i get to indulge in i think i'm depressed IDK!? why's life so tough??
Original post by Failingstudent98
Because I can help you more individually, and cater my advice to you personally rather then give you general advice (which quite frankly you could just google). Plus I can give you more personal accounts of how I lost weight from being overweight which I wouldn't feel comfortable discussing on a forum,

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've private messaged you please reply back xxx

Toast and boil egg
Porridge will keep you full for hours
Try these what breakfast do you eat?

Snack on fruits or nuts throughout the day and get some flavoured water if you don't like water.
(edited 8 years ago)
the thing is sometimes the only good thing in my day it the good food i get to indulge in i think i'm depressed IDK!? why's life so tough??

Ffs just message me, then you can get decent advice rather then give everyone tiny bits of a massive picture and get irrelevant advice to your individual situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anonymous
why are you yelling at me ?!?!??!?! And what the **** is b1 1.1.??!?

for ****s sake you dont know b1 1.1. So your fat as well as dumb. Your just dog ****. Go search it on google
for ****s sake you dont know b1 1.1. So your fat as well as dumb. Your just dog ****. Go search it on google

quit being so mean to me!
quit being so mean to me!

oKAY THEN IM SORRY. but promise us that you wont starve yourself
Original post by chikane
Toast and boil egg
Porridge will keep you full for hours
Try these what breakfast do you eat?

thanx usually butter on bread (2/3) i cook that in a pan with 2 fried egg big glass of coffee with 2 sugars
oKAY THEN IM SORRY. but promise us that you wont starve yourself

I'm not starving myself i just eat one massive meal a day and snack throughout the day
I'm not starving myself i just eat one massive meal a day and snack throughout the day

Dont do that. HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST HAVE DINNER, LUNCH AND SUPPER
I'm a female i weight 10: 7 stone and i'm like 5 foot 0 or 1 so i'm basically short and fat it depresses me i HATE cooking for myself so i just tend to eat one meal big fatty meal per day so i don't have to think about preparing food throughout the day someone help me !! I'm feeling depressed looking at my pot belly ew!

me too friend, me too.. Start dieting and treat yourself every once in a while to keep motivated! Start eating healthier snacks or get someone else to cook for you
Dont do that. HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST HAVE DINNER, LUNCH AND SUPPER

CBA bruh too much effort :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest