The Student Room Group

I need motivation

I need motivation for life.. A levels etc.. UGHHH HELP I'm at a stage where I DONT KNOW?!! please :'(
Reply 1
Just stick it out I'm in my second year of a levels and redoing the first and have realised that hard work gets rewarded. Studying hard now means that you'll get great grades in August.
Motivational society here we come agggaaaiinnnn
Original post by ravioliyears
Motivational society here we come agggaaaiinnnn

Motivate me :frown:
Original post by LemonadeAspire
Motivate me :frown:

What exactly is wrong, is it stress?
The fact that you aren't where you need or want to be should be enough motivation.
Original post by ravioliyears
What exactly is wrong, is it stress?

Not stress just I don't know, I need motivation into revising so I don't fail but I end up watching videos or you know.. I need a way of motivating myself to get up and revise!!
Original post by Someboady
The fact that you aren't where you need or want to be should be enough motivation.

I came on here to make this thread so TOMORROW I can start fresh and feel happy that I got a bit of motivation on here to get me started :smile: Thats all!
Not stress just I don't know, I need motivation into revising so I don't fail but I end up watching videos or you know.. I need a way of motivating myself to get up and revise!!

If I'm honest, I'm quite harsh to myself. I tend to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and legit say to myself 'bitch get your act together today.' If you want to revise, don't set an alrm because it would feel like your forcing yourself up, and you wouldn't be able to concentrate. You may be physically awake, but maybe may be not so much mentally.
I'm quite silly when it comes to motivation, you see. I always look at the mirror and tell myself harsh things. E.g.
'People say you're smart, prove it'

You may not want to seek motivation from me, but do check out the motivational society and thread I created!!
https://youtu.be/xqbQNUvr5cI
I need motivation for life.. A levels etc.. UGHHH HELP I'm at a stage where I DONT KNOW?!! please :'(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending