The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Spanish applicants/ international applicants

Hello!
Im an Spanish applicant for biology and i was wondering if there are many other international students like me applying to uk unis.
I have applied to aberdeen (unconditional), glasgow (conditional), birmingham, bangor and dundee (no news yet).
bye!!
Original post by marni1989
Hello!
Im an Spanish applicant for biology and i was wondering if there are many other international students like me applying to uk unis.
I have applied to aberdeen (unconditional), glasgow (conditional), birmingham, bangor and dundee (no news yet).
bye!!

Hello there, I do Maths at Aberdeen, and yes there are a quiet a few international students here. Of course this will be replicated anywhere you go in the UK.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Hi!Thanks for replying. I imagine that! Its awesome. How is aberdeeb as uni and as a city overall? Maybe ill go there and i dont really know much about it:frown:
Original post by marni1989
Hi!Thanks for replying. I imagine that! Its awesome. How is aberdeeb as uni and as a city overall? Maybe ill go there and i dont really know much about it:frown:

Very nice campus, just outside the city centre. As a city, well, they don't call it 'the granite city' for nothing. But a good all round city, there are clubs, bars, shops etc. weather may not be similar to spain but what else do you expect from scotland. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Aberdeen will give you a good background of the university.
Reply 4
thank you very much!!!
Reply 5
Hi, i'm a spanish speaker and now i'm studying in glasgow. Here there's a lot of international students, which is nice, and i really like the city in general. The nightlife is great, the city is beautiful and the university courses are good as well (at least from my point of view). Also, people don't have that much of a strong scottish accent, which had me concerned about studying in Scotland.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending