The Student Room Group

I've been up for 29 Hours :)

Scroll to see replies

35 hours had to leave home at 3am for a flight so decided sleeping was pointless but there was only so much proplus could do for me so in the end I caved and had a nap.
:O but why don't you just sleep? Are you really not tired? What do you even do during the night?
36 hours. I didn't enjoy writing that dissertation.

Original post by AthiaKarim
:O but why don't you just sleep? Are you really not tired? What do you even do during the night?

What do you do during the day?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
dw about it

Spoiler

not the most satisfactory of explanations but oh well
Original post by NathanW18
36 hours. I didn't enjoy writing that dissertation.

What do you do during the day?

Go out or go uni, revise, meet people etc

May I ask for the relevance of that question lol 😭
Go out or go uni, revise, meet people etc

May I ask for the relevance of that question lol 😭

Well, because my assumption was you would do the same things you do when you're at home in the day. You know, when you have free time.

because my brother told me not to since i have to wait for him so i can open the door and i don't know whe he didn't take the guy and no am not tired and research about history and watch movies ;P almost 33 hours
Reply 47
Original post by thefatone
not the most satisfactory of explanations but oh well

sorry to dissappoint ;-;
30 hours is actually nothing
The longest I've been awake would have been like 28 hours? I get really jittery when I'm sleep deprived though, I remember I had stayed up all night once to finish an essay and I had to go and hand it in but I almost fell asleep on the sofa lol
Original post by PrincessZara
I don't think ill sleep tonight either, don't feel tired at all tbh.

What's the longest you've stayed up

What's your secret? The longest I've stayed up was 30 hrs, I honestly couldn't handle it..
72 hours + /3 days+.
But I suffer from insomnia, so I probably don't even count.
Original post by FluffyCherry
What's your secret? The longest I've stayed up was 30 hrs, I honestly couldn't handle it..

i don't have any secret lol i just can't sleep, yay i just went passed 30 hours aha and going to go for one more night :smile:

I felt both energized and tired at the same time it felt like **** 0/10 would not recommend
Original post by z33
sorry to dissappoint ;-;

xD nvm
Reply 55
I don't think ill sleep tonight either, don't feel tired at all tbh.

What's the longest you've stayed up

How do u pull this?
Teach me
i don't have any secret lol i just can't sleep, yay i just went passed 30 hours aha and going to go for one more night :smile:

Are you studying?
Original post by NathanW18
Well, because my assumption was you would do the same things you do when you're at home in the day. You know, when you have free time.

Yeah but wouldn't you get bored? That's crazy!
I have realised though, that the time flies during the night. But I can't imagine getting no sleep at all
because my brother told me not to since i have to wait for him so i can open the door and i don't know whe he didn't take the guy and no am not tired and research about history and watch movies ;P almost 33 hours

Awwww you poor thing! Doesn't he have a key? You should really try and get some sleep tonight! It's not good for you to be sleep deprived for this long :frown:
Original post by FluffyCherry
Are you studying?

nope lol week off school. studying is boring puts u to sleep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending