The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

2016 Durham University hopefuls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by danicky
I got offers from Durham and Imperial! and I accepted the Imperial one but I regret!!

I also had offers from Durham and Imperial, i love imperial as a university but just can't hack London. :frown:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by NimbleNeil
I also had offers from Durham and Imperial, i love imperial as a university but just can't hack London. :frown:

The high living cost..... that is the main reason I regretted! I did not know I could ask for a defer of deposit... How silly!
Original post by qwertyasdfghj
Well done! See you in October! Have you been allocated a college?

Not yet but hoping for Chads!!
Got an offer for history!

Huge congratulations! Can I ask what your AS grades and predicted grades are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eleanorelodie
Huge congratulations! Can I ask what your AS grades and predicted grades are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I got AAAA at AS, and i'm predicted A*A*A*A and already achieved an A* in EPQ :smile:
Thank you! I got AAAA at AS, and i'm predicted A*A*A*A and already achieved an A* in EPQ :smile:

Why didnt you go for Oxbridge if you don't mind me asking???
Original post by OConnor789

I have the same, 4 A at as and 3 A* predicted. Oxbridge just isn't for some people. I want to enjoy the university experience that durham offers rather than going to oxford or cambridge for the sole purpose of getting a good degree

I did, but I got rejected post-interview
Has anyone heard back about History yet? I applied in October but nothing yet!?
Original post by Millie_mcl
I have , only seen a few offers on here. hopefully they'll speed up soon.

Ah well done!!! do you know what college you have been allocated?
Original post by JackUkiah

If it helps, I applied in October for AMMH and heard back last week (although it was an offer for Ancient History). I think as a general rule, if you're still waiting then I'd take that as a good sign! It seems that if it's a definite 'no', you would probably have found out by now :smile: Best of luck!
Original post by JackUkiah

I applied in October too and got my offer 2 days ago so it should be long for you 😊
Original post by wryter_reeda
If it helps, I applied in October for AMMH and heard back last week (although it was an offer for Ancient History). I think as a general rule, if you're still waiting then I'd take that as a good sign! It seems that if it's a definite 'no', you would probably have found out by now :smile: Best of luck!

Congrats!! Can I ask what your As and predicted grades are?? It's an anxious wait 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eleanorelodie
Congrats!! Can I ask what your As and predicted grades are?? It's an anxious wait 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had exactly the same thing for me I applied for AMMH and got ancient, I had AAAAB at AS but was only predicted AAA and A in the epq the fact you haven't heard anything I'd assume to be good as people have been rejected already, fingers crossed for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wryter_reeda

thanks a lot :smile:
I applied in October too and got my offer 2 days ago so it should be long for you 😊

thanks a lot mate, hope to see you there!
Original post by sophie1998
Ah okay :smile: is Durham your first choice?

Second, I firmed LSE :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finance offer!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got my offer! :smile: After waiting for so long and anticipating a rejection, I feel so relieved
Reply 1959
Received an offer for law! So happy! Which college are you guys hoping for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending