The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliRizzo
Can't believe the burden has fallen on Man City to be the pride of England :ahee:

Loving the optimism ahead of Arsenal's fixture against Barcelona xD. City will probably **** it up, they havent looked convincing in the past few weeks.
Not even under Moyes did I ever go into a game with absolutely 0 confidence in the team.

He has well and truly shattered the confidence of the players. They've given up. Guy is a fraud.
Bobby Charlton can you hear us?
Denis Law can you hear us?
Ryan Giggs can you hear us?
Alex Ferguson can you hear us?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!
The cycle will refresh - United will beat Shrewsbury, eek out a win against Midj, draw v Arsenal and Woodward will tell LVG: "You're a genius!"

Woodward is clueless on this, he's shown himself willing to sacrifice United's on-field success for his own pride in trusting a man who clearly in December had lost his fight. The season was salvageable then but not now. It's a case of sleepwalking into a car crash end of the a season - in some ways, bringing Mourinho in now might atleast give him bit of time to assess his squad before making the raft of changes in the summer but doubt that will happen.
Funny that FIFA is not an actual representation of how good a player is.
Original post by Rk2k14

I didn't watch the game, but I very much doubt he has 41 pace.
Original post by Dirtybit

Yeah, at least use FM. That's where the legit data is.
Original post by Dirtybit

Sorry, should they make him 85 then m8?
Original post by Manchester United
I didn't watch the game, but I very much doubt he has 41 pace.

I think thats the guy that scored the winner right? If so, then he was really slow because he's like Crouch in that he's 6ft 6 :tongue:
Its like Liverpool and United are in a competition to see who is worse. Dire from both teams.
Original post by samir12
Its like Liverpool and United are in a competition to see who is worse. Dire from both teams.

Come on mate, I don't think that's a competition :wink:
Original post by sr90
Alexis Sanchez vs Donald Love and Theo Walcott vs Daley Blind.

You should be looking to avenge the 8-2 from a few years back.

Blind is better than Walcott though
Original post by SA-1
Would much rather lose, even get battered, by Barca than lose to a team who I only learned existed a few months ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

strong football knowledge
strong overreaction in this thread
we'll smash them 3-0 at home
Original post by difeo
Blind is better than Walcott though

I refer you to Arsenal 3-0 Man Utd. Watch the second goal again.
The truth is, it is taking part that counts. Sports are about trying your best and taking part. It's not about winning or losing.

Just my thoughts.
Original post by AliRizzo
I refer you to Arsenal 3-0 Man Utd. Watch the second goal again.

what will 10 seconds of play prove?
Original post by democracyforum
The truth is, it is taking part that counts. Sports are about trying your best and taking part. It's not about winning or losing.

Just my thoughts.

Is this what it's actually come to
Original post by difeo
what will 10 seconds of play prove?

More than a statement with no evidence to back it up perhaps? Keep digging a hole.

Latest