The Student Room Group

How can I get my grades higher in GCSE Double Science?

I am expected to get AB in double science but i am currently working at a BC. Is there any revision sources or tips or any ways for me to get that grade up.I need to get the AB otherwise i wont be able to study biology and chemistry at Alevel. keep in mind I only have 3 months to go thanks
Reply 1
Which exam board?
aqa
Just do loads of past papers and try revising the content of the syllabus more than once. You could buy AQA's official book as well as CGP books and then use them in conjunction with your school notes. Happy revising :smile:
Past papers will be your best friend! Start revision early so you're not cramming(trust me, I made that mistake) and definitely practice the longer questions that are worth more marks :smile:
bruv, quit being a roadman.,
put your mandem aside for dem 4 months,
get dem fine,nice lookin' grades, and then when yo' mandem look at your grades, they gonna be like
'what are DoooooOOOssseee?' (in a goood way)
Original post by money-for-all
bruv, quit being a roadman.,
put your mandem aside for dem 4 months,
get dem fine,nice lookin' grades, and then when yo' mandem look at your grades, they gonna be like
'what are DoooooOOOssseee?' (in a goood way)

Stfu?
Original post by TheYearNiner
Stfu?

chat ****, get banged.
chat ****, get banged.

Are you starting on me?
Are you starting on me?

bruh, you think you hard, but imma buy you with ma credit card.
bruh, you think you hard, but imma buy you with ma credit card.

Mate ill make your life go lock arff now let me revise
Mate ill make your life go lock arff now let me revise

REVISE ?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

buahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaahahhhhaha ,
why you on tsr then >
REVISE ?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

buahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaahahhhhaha ,
why you on tsr then >

tldr: dont care too long didnt read are you mad
Original post by SavagePenguin
I am expected to get AB in double science but i am currently working at a BC. Is there any revision sources or tips or any ways for me to get that grade up.I need to get the AB otherwise i wont be able to study biology and chemistry at Alevel. keep in mind I only have 3 months to go thanks

I'd suggest to write a lot of past papers, make a daily revision schedule for yourself to revise at home after school & talk to your teachers at school and ask them for extra work.
Right thanks😀

Quick Reply

Latest