The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

2016 hull applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by returnedone
Hey, I applied on the deadline day for ucas and got my offer about 3 weeks later. Not sure if it would have been quicker if I hadn't of asked to change courses.

Anyone going to applicant day tomorrow?

I've just emailed them. I applied exactly 4 weeks ago and haven't heard back. I'm starting to worry although I have most of the ucas points already. Thanks!
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Applicant day today, I'm doing the compsci one
I've just made hull my firm choice! I went to an applicant day last week and the course and facilities were incredible, I loved the place and can't wait to go now!!
Medical and mechanical engineering (Beng with a year abroad) anyone else??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by freemarketeer
I've just emailed them. I applied exactly 4 weeks ago and haven't heard back. I'm starting to worry although I have most of the ucas points already. Thanks!

I applied on the 23rd December, I rang a few times to see how far along the application was and I got an unconditional offer on the 8th Feb. It can take a while but give them a ring if you're concerned.
Reply 84
Got my offer for comp sci a while ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer within a few days of submitted application for MChem with Year in Industry

280 UCAS. C in Chemistry.

Looked good too (Went to applicant day - Only 1 person other than me there!)

6 hour drive from Somerset though...
See you there in September for CompSci :biggrin:
Original post by Andy98
Got my offer for comp sci a while ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheThugSlug
Applicant day today, I'm doing the compsci one
Original post by kevinchan1
Got an offer within a few days of submitted application for MChem with Year in Industry

6 hours is a dream, I'm in Cornwall 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by braiiny_

Maybe

Original post by kevinchan1

Lol, about half an hour for me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bethanyc4305
Anyone insight on the Nursing interviews for Hull? :smile:

I've made hull my firm for MH Nursing :smile:
Just be yourself, prep well before the interview and you'll do fine.
When i went for mine, the atmosphere was fairly relaxed and the staff and current students were really helpful and welcoming :smile:
Original post by Shadowsfear
I've made hull my firm for MH Nursing :smile:
Just be yourself, prep well before the interview and you'll do fine.
When i went for mine, the atmosphere was fairly relaxed and the staff and current students were really helpful and welcoming :smile:

This was a while ago haha i also recieved a offer in decemeber! I havent firmed until i hear back from my other choices-_- congrats x
Original post by bee_keziah
I've just made hull my firm choice! I went to an applicant day last week and the course and facilities were incredible, I loved the place and can't wait to go now!!
Medical and mechanical engineering (Beng with a year abroad) anyone else??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've accepted an unconditional offer for mechanical and medical engineering, so hopefully I'll see you in september!
My conditional offer got changed to unconditional🙈
Original post by jessicabeth
My conditional offer got changed to unconditional🙈

woaw, congrats! for what course?
how did they inform you of the unconditional, email or something or did it just change on your track?
I'm in for PPE, not firmed yet though.
Original post by BryonyRL
woaw, congrats! for what course?
how did they inform you of the unconditional, email or something or did it just change on your track?

Thanks!

It's for Bsc human biology!

They emailed me directly😌
I got a letter about 2 weeks ago about my offer and saying that they'll email me about an applicant day soon but I haven't heard anything? They also, just today, sent me an email that they want to give me an unconditional (which I'm REALLY happy about!). Could that be why I haven't gotten an email about an applicant day yet? Should I email them asking?
Original post by HazMusicPanda
I got a letter about 2 weeks ago about my offer and saying that they'll email me about an applicant day soon but I haven't heard anything? They also, just today, sent me an email that they want to give me an unconditional (which I'm REALLY happy about!). Could that be why I haven't gotten an email about an applicant day yet? Should I email them asking?

I only got my email for the applicant day a week before, have you signed up for an applicant day?
Original post by lottyem115324
I only got my email for the applicant day a week before, have you signed up for an applicant day?

No, they said they'd email me about it. And I can't find it anywhere on the website? :/

Quick Reply

Latest