The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Bangor Uni April 2016

Hey everyone :smile: just wondering if anyone has been accepted to start the adult nursing degree in April 2016 at bangor? Would be nice to meet people who might be starting the same time😊

X

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied for sept 2016 but waiting to hear if I have an interview. Congratulations on gaining your place! Bangor is my only choice (live locally, kids, mortgage etc) so desprete to get in but really worried about the numeracy test.
Reply 2
Spoke to soon. Have just recieved an interview offer for this Sunday!!! Help! Any advice on emergency preparing?
I'm also starting in April 2016 for nursing, but I'm on the wrexham campus.
Reply 4
hey, I've also applied for 2016 and still waiting to hear from them. when did you apply?
Reply 5
Original post by Fairyegg
Spoke to soon. Have just recieved an interview offer for this Sunday!!! Help! Any advice on emergency preparing?

How did you find your interview at Bangor? Not long until mine!😊
Reply 6
I applied back in sept Eva, although they did say that everyone who had applied so far and met he criteria has been offered an interview. Did you apply for adult?
SME the interview was fine to be fair. No numeracy test :-). Everyone was friendly. I think they were looking more at your personality than anything else. Still waiting to hear back though, they said they would let us know before Xmas.
Reply 7
Has anyone who got interviewed for Bangor on Dec 9th heard back yet? They said we would know before Xmas. Surely the uni has broken up now for the Xmas break?
Reply 8
Original post by Fairyegg
I applied back in sept Eva, although they did say that everyone who had applied so far and met he criteria has been offered an interview. Did you apply for adult?
SME the interview was fine to be fair. No numeracy test :-). Everyone was friendly. I think they were looking more at your personality than anything else. Still waiting to hear back though, they said they would let us know before Xmas.
how was the interview what questions were u asked :smile:?
Reply 9
Original post by Lilybett11
Hey everyone :smile: just wondering if anyone has been accepted to start the adult nursing degree in April 2016 at bangor? Would be nice to meet people who might be starting the same time😊

X

I'm starting this April too. So nervous but excited!! :smile: xx
Reply 10
Hello, is anyone starting adult nursing this September at Bangor?:smile:
Original post by Abc2345

Hey, I'm starting adult nursing in September too, had my offer through this morning!!
Reply 12
Original post by Emmit_123
Hey, I'm starting adult nursing in September too, had my offer through this morning!!

I had mine last night! I'm so excited wbu?😃
Original post by Abc2345

Ive just got my offer for september so i will be there, so relieved :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by studious1
Ive just got my offer for september so i will be there, so relieved :biggrin:

Same hopefully see you there do you know if we could join like a group to meet other students? And are you staying in halls?
Original post by Abc2345
Same hopefully see you there do you know if we could join like a group to meet other students? And are you staying in halls?

no i only live in chester, im going to wrexham campus :smile:
Reply 16
no i only live in chester, im going to wrexham campus :smile:

Oh right when did you have your interview?
Original post by Abc2345
Oh right when did you have your interview?

10th february, when was yours?
Reply 18
10th february, when was yours?

11th! But going to Bangor uni
Original post by Abc2345
I had mine last night! I'm so excited wbu?😃

Same!! September seems so far away, can't wait to start! Are you moving to Bangor or living locally?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending