The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by sophiamarni
been in hosp for a month :frown: and have got maths geog and econ to do HelP

Aw no, I'm sorry to hear that. :console: It might feel a little overwhelming thinking about all the work that you've missed but I promise you can do it. :yep: Maybe start with the easiest topic/unit first in Maths? Then the easiest topic in Geog and so on as it'll make you feel more confident about your knowledge before you progress onto the harder stuff. I'll be here quite early tomorrow, so if you want to get a start on it then I'll be right here by your side studying along with you. :five: Otherwise, a few people do turn up in the early hours of the morning so you won't be alone.- and there's a lot of TSRians + helpful threads that you can ask/post on if you're stuck on anything so dw. Perhaps try and focus on the future and how you can achieve those goals that you have in mind rather than the how much revision you haven't done bc otherwise it might just make you feel pretty down:h: Goodnight for now anyway. :smile:
Managed to complete both economics and stats today Lel. Nice.
Made some notes on exchange surfaces but couldn't complete them, so that'll be the first task to complete in my first session of tomorrow.

I don't know how you manage to start so early Anon, but it's incredibly impressive :smile:
can you explain me the timings you post, i am kinda confuse?
cmon @Anon_98
:h:
Reply 464
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
Made some notes on exchange surfaces but couldn't complete them, so that'll be the first task to complete in my first session of tomorrow.

I don't know how you manage to start so early Anon, but it's incredibly impressive :smile:

Aw, thank you. :blush: You should too!

Original post by fatima1998
can you explain me the timings you post, i am kinda confuse?
cmon @Anon_98
:h:

Sorry about the confusion. - of course I can. :smile: Those timings are to indicate to everyone that they should post their targets onto the thread then log off. Roughly 1 hour to 1 and a half hours after the timing has been posted everyone returns back onto the thread and posts their achievements. Then a half an hour break is issued and the cycle repeats until the day is over. It's also just to remind everyone of the group revision that's taking place and to keep up the motivation kinda thing. Hope that makes sense, if not then I'll attempt to explain more clearer tomorrow morning.
Original post by Anon_98
Aw, thank you. :blush: You should too!

Sorry about the confusion. - of course I can. :smile: Those timings are to indicate to everyone that they should post their targets onto the thread then log off. Roughly 1 hour to 1 and a half hours after the timing has been posted everyone returns back onto the thread and posts their achievements. Then a half an hour break is issued and the cycle repeats until the day is over. It's also just to remind everyone of the group revision that's taking place and to keep up the motivation kinda thing. Hope that makes sense, if not then I'll attempt to explain more clearer tomorrow morning.

don't be sorry :emo:
I just don't get the easy things and understand the complicated stuff :chaplin:
maybe if you explain this with an example I may get it (in the morning) because some bits is still confusing
I'm working 47 hours this week so it's safe to say the Revision just hasn't happened. Hopefully I'll be feeling more motivated next week when I'm working less!!
Reply 467
Original post by fatima1998
don't be sorry :emo:
I just don't get the easy things and understand the complicated stuff :chaplin:
maybe if you explain this with an example I may get it (in the morning) because some bits is still confusing

Haha, that's understandable. :h: Okay, well I shall tag you for one whole revision cycle at the points where I'd recommend you post etc, just so you can get the idea?
Reply 468
8:26 - Yayyyy, it's Friday! :woo: Feels like this week has gone pretty fast. D; I had an extra hour of sleep last night and I do feel much better bc I didn't wake up with a partial headache! Determined to try and do as much as I can today, just having breakfast atm and the session will begin in about two minutes,
Reply 469
:work: 08:30am. :work:
~Logging out time!~

I quite like doing Chemistry in the morning so I shall start with a bit more of unit 4 stuff. Hope everyone else is ready too. :smile:

( @fatima1998 This is when you should post/think about your targets that you want to complete in the 1.5hrs, then log out. )
Reply 470
Morning! Im doing Physics, in particular Thermodynamics and possibly vibrations if i have time.
Hi!

Just discovered this thread last night but it was when the last session was :frown:. This is an awesome idea and it's a really good booster for motivation which I really struggle with :biggrin:.

For the next hour, I will be doing psychology - writing evaluation notes for the studies I have done in social and cognitive psychology.
I got a psychology essay to do 😫evaluating ainsworths study
Original post by donte
Morning! Im doing Physics, in particular Thermodynamics and possibly vibrations if i have time.

Me too!
This thread is a good idea. :biggrin:

[Signed On @ 09:00]

I'll be starting off with making a typed up copy of my History revision notes on The Cold War before completing the question in the booklet that's set for homework. Then I'll be taking a short break before starting on my Maths homework and my Biology homework.

Anyone who wants copies of my Cold War revision notes they'll be available here once I have them typed up.
Anyone have any tips for AQA biology revision im struggling ? Thanks :smile:
Hey! Wait i feel like this is really helpful, and will motivate me more to revise, but i'm kinda confused as to what this is, like the times etc confuse me.. Can someone please try and explain how this works? Thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 477
I've just completed the buffers topic in unit 4 and practiced quite a lot of calculations. I think before I continue with any more of A-level Chemistry, I'm going to return back to unit 2 and re-memorise everything then perhaps do a past paper. Mainly bc I've apparently forgotten a lot of the essential equilibrium stuff and also bc I still haven't revisited this particular resit unit so it needs to be done. Next session is at 10:30am.
Reply 478
@fatima1998 This is when you should post what you managed to do in the 1.5hrs. You should then ideally spend the next half an hour setting out the stuff you will do in the next session/ having a break. That's basically how it works, hope this helps?

P.S. I'd recommend completing the 1.5hours of work in 3 Pomodoros so it doesn't feel overwhelming. :smile:
I'm going to do loads of maths, hopefully

Latest

Trending

Trending