The Student Room Group

How to explain why I wish to change courses?

Hey guys, I've received a conditional offer from Manchester for Business Studies but i made a mistake in my UCAS application as I should've applied for Management instead. I sent them an email and they asked me to complete a transfer request form, in which there is a question asking for the reason for transfer with a HUGE plank. How do I explain? I can't possibly tell them I didn't pay attention to the course detail before I applied right?:frown::frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Geromi912
Hey guys, I've received a conditional offer from Manchester for Business Studies but i made a mistake in my UCAS application as I should've applied for Management instead. I sent them an email and they asked me to complete a transfer request form, in which there is a question asking for the reason for transfer with a HUGE plank. How do I explain? I can't possibly tell them I didn't pay attention to the course detail before I applied right?:frown::frown:

After you applied you did further research into both courses and now feel the Management course is a better fit for you.

People are allowed to change their mind. The uni is allowed to ignore your request, but probably won't.

Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending