The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1660
Original post by Matrix123
Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes. :wink:

There have been many times that my interest in quotes has saved me during various problems and difficult situations in the past. I think that some quotes can have a very significant impact on one if they open up to it and carefully acknowledge its full meaning.

Therefore, in order to make others happy or to brighten up your own day, you can post some inspirational quotes. They can be about anything, just as long as they're inspirational to you, or you think they'll inspire someone else. :biggrin:

One of my favourite inspirational quotes is:
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see." :smile:
"

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"
-Albert Einstein :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Planning is great too , I think we both should .. Euh find balance ? (Is that english ? Haha hope you understand :P )

Yes, we should (that is correct by the way - as I said before, you do sound like you're from England :wink: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RosaA
"

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere"
-Albert Einstein :biggrin:

Ooh, yes. This is true! Thanks for posting this :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stop wasting your love on people who don't appreciate it and start investing it into yourself.
I'll fall but when I rise I'll be stronger than ever.
A ship is safe in harbour but that is not what ships are built for.
When your start to see your worth you'll find it harder to stay around people who don't.
It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great.
Two in the pink, one in the stink.
Blowing out someone else's candle will not make yours shine any brighter.
Original post by AmboAmbition
Stop wasting your love on people who don't appreciate it and start investing it into yourself.

I'll fall but when I rise I'll be stronger than ever.

A ship is safe in harbour but that is not what ships are built for.

When your start to see your worth you'll find it harder to stay around people who don't.

It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Wow! :eek: That's a lot of quotes in one go! Thanks for posting them - they're all fantastic and I love the link between them and their meaning PRSOM :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Love like a waterfall, let it always flow freely.
Mud may look ugly and useless to some, but when it's scooped off the ground and made into clay, it can be turned into something beautiful.

I think quotes are great as I find they can be very motivational and uplifting :smile:
Mud may look ugly and useless to some, but when it's scooped off the ground and made into clay, it can be turned into something beautiful.

I think quotes are great as I find they can be very motivational and uplifting :smile:

I agree with you - and it's amazing how much positivity you've already brought to this thread!

I love with quote so much, I really find these kind of quotes really empowering and as you said, uplifting :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Yes, we should (that is correct by the way - as I said before, you do sound like you're from England :wink: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :3 <3
image.jpeg
Hi, I hope you are all well.
I have had the great pleasure of being able to read through a fantastic blog, created by @Habina786xx . She has chosen a large variety of very interesting and useful topics to blog about, including positivity. Here is the link to here blog:
http://theaishaworld.blogspot.co.uk/

There is also an amazing page on positivity/motivation. Here's the direct link for you to look at that:
http://theaishaworld.blogspot.co.uk/p/motivation.html

There is also a requested by you page were you can ask for certain topics or issues for @Habina786xx to post about. She has also said that you can ask her questions regarding positivity and any problems you may be facing, and she will answer these.

This is such a great blog which is full of motivation and inspiration. As @Habina786xx has already said in her blog, please this blog and in doing so, spread much positivity. :h:
I had this quote I really liked and it was based on best friends, it went a bit like this: 'If you ever need help/If you are ever in need just call my number because we/you are my best friend'

Can someone who might have an idea of what it was really like enlighten me?

Quick Reply

Latest