The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kwalsfaa
They said they charge me 1k because I will be doing the foundation year? Are they a good company?

So they claim to be free for some and what to charge you £1K?????? If that doesn't smell as fishy as a fish market I don't know what does.

Your money is hard earned and could be put to much better uses!
When I applied for Pleven through them I asked about the foundation year because some of my friends wanted to apply and I'm assuming it's because it's a different process but I'm not sure you'll have to confirm again because I forgot what they told me. I enquired about this ages ago. I really like them, I've only been in Pleven for a few weeks now so still getting used to it. But when I came here the tutelage reps showed us around etc and gave tours so I'm familiar with most things now

Posted from TSR Mobile
They said they charge me 1k because I will be doing the foundation year? Are they a good company?

Have you spoken to the university directly? I started by going to the universities and finding out everything from the horse's mouth.
I've emailed them twice but they haven't replied!? I don't know how else to contact them!
Contacted who? Uni or tutelage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've emailed them twice but they haven't replied!? I don't know how else to contact them!

I called the admissions office. Ask for Petya or Maya

http://www.mu-pleven.bg/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=196&Itemid=266&lang=en
I want to apply to plovdiv directly since im from dubai.. is it feasible? And i am currently doing diploma course in dental assistant so is it sufficient? I havent done A levels tho.
:biggrin:
[QUOTE=jamjarz;63079161]I want to apply to plovdiv directly since im from dubai.. is it feasible? And i am currently doing diploma course in dental assistant so is it sufficient? I havent done A levels tho.
:biggrin:

Don't bother. I was looking around and found this. If you want a degree from a Univeristy that will look good on your CV then go anywhere except Plovdiv!

image.png
Reply 288
Original post by Cooliomed
Don't bother. I was looking around and found this. If you want a degree from a Univeristy that will look good on your CV then go anywhere except Plovdiv!

image.png

Where u pulling all this from? I couldn't find it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ali7865
Where u pulling all this from? I couldn't find it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://eastafa.com/blog/post/1214387.html

Finding quite a lot of interesting reading on this uni!!! Wouldn't let my dog study there, and I haven't got a dog!
Original post by Abz1901
Have you received any offers from any of them yet? Yeah, there's a few unis in Bulgaria you could potentially go to. I went through Tutelage. Tuition fees are 7000 euros per year. I have only been here for a week and a bit so I can't really say what my living costs are like at the moment. But so far, I am enjoying it!

What is it like studying and living in Bulgaria?
Reply 291
Original post by maria-z
Heyy you could apply like I did through an agency. They arrange everything and make it really simple. I know how stressful it is when applying and also I know there are some agencies really taking advantage of students. I recommend the agency that I went through because they really lived up to what I expected. They got me admission, found me an apartment and also they arrange attachments with UK hospitals on graduation :smile: msg me if you need any help x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please let me know what agency you have used. I do not want to contact some time & money wasters.

Thanks for your helps.
Reply 292
What agency is recommended? Please help me.

Do I need to pass any language test to complete the medical education?
Original post by Sella
What agency is recommended? Please help me.

Do I need to pass any language test to complete the medical education?

Is the loan still available?
[QUOTE=sinkar;63512553]Please let me know what agency you have used. I do not want to contact some time & money wasters.

Thanks for your helps.

Don't pay an agent. Apply yourself or use a free and official representative.
Reply 295
Don't pay an agent. Apply yourself or use a free and official representative.

Is there any free / official representative available in UK?
Original post by Rickygk
Hello! I want to transfer from Poland to either Romania or bulgaria. Need a Agency which I can trust and will really help me get admitted. Can someone please help me. I really need something fast. Btw anyone from Norway here?

Do you mind if I ask about the reason that you want to leave Poland as I am thinking to apply there
Original post by Sella
Is there any free / official representative available in UK?

The only one I have found that actually knows anything, is free of service fees and worth listening to is medical doorway, but it depends on which uni you want to go to as they offer some and not others. If anyone else was at the student world exhibition last sat the presentation they gave was really good.

All I have had to pay is some entrance exam fees which has saved me a lot of money and time than flying to Czech three times.
Original post by daxigua
Do you mind if I ask about the reason that you want to leave Poland as I am thinking to apply there

I think you will find this person has failed exams because doesn't have what it takes to be a doctor so needs to transfer from a uni in which he/she can pay his/her way through. Just my opinion so probably not worth listening to 😉
Does anyone know how the application process works in terms of documentation? Can I send a few items and not the entire list? I'm currently living in a country other my permanent residence, so I would have to go back to get a medical certificate for example. Could I send what I can now and maybe receive an offer conditional on handing the remainder of the documents in?

Quoted you in case you have any clue, since you're active on here :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending