The Student Room Group

which celeb do u find attractive

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm no bad boy, I just have the courage of my convictions :yy:

Spoiler

Not all of them, no, but I suppose there's a bit of a skew in the data :teeth:

It's about average, aye, but I don't do 'average' darling, as you well know :wink:

IKR? :fan:

Awww. I gots cuddles for you poppets :console:

Spoiler

I see.

Yeah you like curvy and tall enough girls! It's a shame I'm average.

He's not as good looking anymore. I so liked jake gylenhaal more nowadays!

It's okay. I just wish I was enough for men,which I never seem to be.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PrincessZara

That photoshop is horrendous :rofl:
Reply 203
image.jpeg
Attachment not found
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm no bad boy, I just have the courage of my convictions :yy:

Spoiler

Not all of them, no, but I suppose there's a bit of a skew in the data :teeth:

It's about average, aye, but I don't do 'average' darling, as you well know :wink:

IKR? :fan:

Awww. I gots cuddles for you poppets :console:

Spoiler

I'm starting to like you Foo 😎

Talking about horrendous LMAOOO. Check this one out

Original post by blackdiamond97
That photoshop is horrendous :rofl:
She's hot too!

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
An actress I've always had a crush on is Emilia Fox from Silent Witness. She's attractive and her intelligence and gorgeous accent are real turn ons :love:

LOL. I love silent witness but they stopped it.

:mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
LOL. I love silent witness but they stopped it.

:mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they haven't, there have been new series in the past few years and I just watched the most recent one that came out around a month ago :biggrin:
Original post by mkap
ikr! urgh he should of won album of the year, not taylor swift :frown: xxx

yeah :frown:
Original post by Foo.mp3

Too glum/gaunt/slightly puffy looking, relies too heavily on eye liner, and zero curves. 4/10

Meh, just your opinion, to me she's an 8-9/10
Original post by Foo.mp3
You are? :holmes:

Meh, not keen at all. Prefer Jared Leto in that category, personally

Too glum/gaunt/slightly puffy looking, relies too heavily on eye liner, and zero curves. 4/10

Strong contenders!

Close to perfection, but not a celeb

Yup,average looks,not skinny enough,doesn't also help that I'm from the Middle East. A lot of guys find that a huge turn off! South East Asian girls are the new best thing.

Jared Leto is too feminine looking. I really live jake in the prince of Persia movie. I could pour honey all over his body and lick it off
I've already posted one male and female.
But, as a bi guy I'm more interested in guys at mo, so I'm gonna name another guy...
Adam Hills.
Do I care he's married with kids? Nah, still sexy as hell and a beautiful human.
Do I care he's only got one perfectly formed leg? Nah, still sexy as hell 😎
Zac Efron and Young Leo are attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chris pratt
Original post by Foo.mp3
You're a funny guy :laugh:

Spoiler

Is this an admission that your pics are fake ? :mmm: (because the girl in them is, well, anything but 'average')

It's about being toned/shapely, not 'skinny' (eww), and I'll be the judge, at any rate :naughty:

1) Who cares about people who are prejudiced about those of Middle Eastern origin? :dontknow:

2) Some SEA girls are super-cute, but they tend to be pale and petite, which isn't my :tea:

3) You have a slightly SEA look about you, as I've told you before :h:

Hence prettyboy

Haven't seen it, just think he looks a mong in Jar Head

Haha, TMI :innocent:

No! How dare you even say that.
Yes I look abit more than average because I have plenty of makeup on and it's done in a certain way(contouring).Other than that I'm just average looking without. You've seen the pictures of me without,looks so different than those with make up.

The guys I'm talking about aren't into curvy girls so much. I am toned,I have no issues with my body. I'm currently a size 8,sometimes 10 depending on which brand I wear but mostly 8. Plus all the years of training has paid of. I'm confident in my body shape.

I care. Why wouldn't I care. From now on I'll just say I'm Italian 100%

I'm talking about girls from India or Pakistan and that whole region. The girl you dated last summer was most likely a lot prettier than me,you yourself have pointed that out. I've realised you're into Indian girls more yourself

No I don't. I look alittle oriental because of my eyes but it's so easy to tell I'm middle eastern

He's getting hotter and hotter as he ages. In prince of Persia he was slightly tanned and had longer hair and stubble and so sexy as ****
Original post by Foo.mp3
You're a funny guy :laugh:

Spoiler

Think what you like although I disagree. And your notion of reasonable taste is entirely subjective.
Adonis Bosso, Lupita Nyong'o, Philomena Kwao (sp?), Michael Ealy, Tom Huddleston, Daveed Diggs et al.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
1) I've seen you without makeup, and you know you're just naturally ... 'far from average'

2) "A bit more than average"? So modest :smile:

Size 8/10 ftw! (obvs depends on height)

Glad to hear that lovey

Because there's only one man that matters :colonhash:

1) Not necessarily believable

2) Not necessary, where most reasonable individuals are concerned

3) Not the queen-bee we know and love (loud and proud about her roots)

4) Lying is generally indicative of moral weakness/meekness/a lack of personal integrity

Interesting theory :beard:

Spoiler

I’d say you look a little oriental because of your general look too, and it’s really not that easy to place your background or to assert that you’re Middle Eastern necessarily (ask others)

Subjective as it may be, I stand by my perception (that you, ordinarily, in fact have reasonable taste)

It's a blessing I've never had any skin related issues like acne or whatever else.

Yes just abit more. The most I've ever gotten is a 7/10 rating and that's it

What's wrong with size 8/10?

Ofcourse I care what people think about me. How does one not care
Just the other day I got into a very heated argument with a friend of mine and he said some derogatory things about being a Syrian to me and how I should be ashamed that I'm Syrian and an Arab in general and that he would hate to be called that. When your own friends tell you stuff like that,it really does make you think. And I've also told you about my past history with white guys and not being able to take me home to their 'mothers' because of my background

I know it's not believable and I wouldn't be able to pull it off because of my orientsl looks and dark features but I can try. And it's not lying because I am half Italian. I don't necessarily need to say what I full am all together

Nope! But I did catch the part where you said you favoured your Indian lover the most and that she was prettier than I :h:

I look iriental because of my eyes. You can tell I don't have large round eyes.and also it's extremely easy to suggest I'm middle eastern or Turkish,some have said Latina but most have said Turkish or middle eastern or Persian. And I look it anyway,so I can't even try and deny it. FML
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply