The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I go out all the time and I'm quite an attractive male. Girls just don't seem to notice me or take any interest in me sexually.

:frown:

You need a drink son.

QUENCH THAT THIRST
do you approach them?
I go out all the time and I'm quite an attractive male. Girls just don't seem to notice me or take any interest in me sexually.

Get drunk so you do crazy stuff that makes them laugh or idk , or go and be confident and talk to some??

What University you even at?
You have to make an effort as well. Its unusual for girls to make the first move, even if you're attractive.
Here's some food for thought, maybe they're too busy in trying to complete their degree?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by endgametheory
Here's some food for thought, maybe they're too busy in trying to complete their degree?

What a stupid comment
Reply 7
Good for you....supress that libido
Tinder.

You're at Uni to do a degree, not to get laid.
Being at uni isn't some magic fix that instantly means girls will fall at your feet. It's not a right that you'll have sex.

Even I made some time to have sex occasionally when I was trying to complete my degree, it's not as if it's one or the other.
Original post by ombtom
Depends which uni.

Hmm... True, he probably wouldn't be having this problem if he was at an ex-poly (speaking from experience)
Original post by Dr Pesto
Even I made some time to have sex occasionally when I was trying to complete my degree, it's not as if it's one or the other.

excellent uni schedule, why don't you tell ucas all about it?
Did you have any luck before uni?
excellent uni schedule, why don't you tell ucas all about it?

I don't think they'd care very greatly, unless I described the sex to them in detail. Do you think I should do it?
So you went to uni to bang girls rather than get a degree. Smh :colonhash:

Yep I can relate. Its a a big competition out there bro
just whip it out mate
Reply 19
Original post by Drewski
Being at uni isn't some magic fix that instantly means girls will fall at your feet. It's not a right that you'll have sex.

If you can't get laid at uni you got issues lol, especially freshers

Original post by Daniel9998
What a stupid comment

Whoever just repped you at EXACTLY the same moment that I did, I salute them.

Latest