The Student Room Group

Bank of England First Year Internship 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by QuentinW
Congrats! When was your deadline for the Proversity test? Mine was on the 29th January and in the email they said the assessment centres would be run w/c 22nd February. Do you think we are in the same batch...?

I was the 29th January, but I'm not sure about everybody else? :frown:
Original post by permanenthelp!

OK then we were in the same batch...guess it's rejection for me lol

Did you get a call or email to let you know?
Original post by flann321
Did you get a call or email to let you know?

Both, I got an e-mail directly followed by a phone call :smile:
Reply 64
Both, I got an e-mail directly followed by a phone call :smile:

Did the number end in 248? I missed a call this morning :/
Original post by seg
Did the number end in 248? I missed a call this morning :/

No, there was no called ID. :frown:
Congrats! When was your deadline for the Proversity test? Mine was on the 29th January and in the email they said the assessment centres would be run w/c 22nd February. Do you think we are in the same batch...?

Are they definitely doing more than one batch of invites? I applied last minute and my proversity deadline was the 15th, only 3 days ago haha
Ah, I only applied a week before the deadline in January so that may have counted against me a bit. Hope the AC goes well for all those invited! Do us a favour and put the interest rates up in the summer? Need my savings account to strengthen 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by lewiskh97
Are they definitely doing more than one batch of invites? I applied last minute and my proversity deadline was the 15th, only 3 days ago haha

When I spoke to the lady, she said the only date and time available was the 26th, not sure if we've been split into groups or whether there is only one batch.
Original post by Liv1996
When I spoke to the lady, she said the only date and time available was the 26th, not sure if we've been split into groups or whether there is only one batch.

Do you know what expect from the ac, or have any idea of how to prepare? :s-smilie:
Reply 70
Do you know what expect from the ac, or have any idea of how to prepare? :s-smilie:

Nope, not at all. I was wondering if anyone else knew?
Reply 71
Did anyone do the proversity tests for the deadline of the 29th Jan, and still not heard back?
Yeah, I emailed them today and they said my application is still being considered. There's still hope it seems...
Original post by ebro96
Did anyone do the proversity tests for the deadline of the 29th Jan, and still not heard back?

Me...same situation
Original post by flann321
Yeah, I emailed them today and they said my application is still being considered. There's still hope it seems...

I emailed them yesterday in the morning and they said exactly the same thing...
I emailed them yesterday in the morning and they said exactly the same thing...

Same here. I guess they are still working through applications. If there is only one AC, people will be receiving invites very last minute..

Fingers crossed for those of us waiting :P
Same here. I guess they are still working through applications. If there is only one AC, people will be receiving invites very last minute..

Yeah I haven't heard anything and neither have the other people at my university but it seems very late to give answers

Yup we won't even have time to prepare if we get invites... Fingers crossed for us all
Original post by olivia_2507
Yeah I haven't heard anything and neither have the other people at my university but it seems very late to give answers

Which uni? :smile:
Which uni? :smile:

Oxford :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending