Nah

Posted from TSR Mobile

who do u ship
Reply 4041
Original post by swirly
who do u ship

What does that mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ffs I've been waiting for u to ask me this and I would be the first one to actually know what it means!!

Thats what living in London does to you.

Dont change Dirty:frown:
Original post by difeo
ffs I've been waiting for u to ask me this and I would be the first one to actually know what it means!!

FK already answered:colondollar:
Original post by swirly
FK already answered:colondollar:

My OTP is Taylor and Kanye
Sports are about taking part and trying your best. It's not about winning or losing.

Just my thoughts. From a soccer fan.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by difeo
My OTP is Taylor and Kanye

Original post by democracyforum
Sports are about taking part and trying your best. It's not about winning or losing.

Just my thoughts. From a soccer fan.

Original post by swirly

Original post by difeo

Selena and Zayn>
Zac and Vanessa>
Justin and Rihanna>>>

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ban these bloody gifs of this child. She aint no woman.
F*ck this. The latest AFTV mongery has driven me over the edge. I'm off to Holland to support Feyenoord. Can't stand the nonces that make up our fanbase any more.
Reply 4055
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
F*ck this. The latest AFTV mongery has driven me over the edge. I'm off to Holland to support Feyenoord. Can't stand the nonces that make up our fanbase any more.

When was the last time you were at Holloway Rd on match day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
When was the last time you were at Holloway Rd on match day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Southampton. Why do you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4057
Southampton. Why do you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really don't want too many fans to know about this because its a new new level of low for Arsenal fans..

I noticed this when I went to the Soton game too, or it may have been the one before that - but theres this cafe place that, I have no idea what its called.. there are two floors - the top one has a massive window where you see about three teenagers in Arsenal shirts..

Does that ring a bell without being too obvious?
Original post by SA-1
Really don't want too many fans to know about this because its a new new level of low for Arsenal fans..

I noticed this when I went to the Soton game too, or it may have been the one before that - but theres this cafe place that, I have no idea what its called.. there are two floors - the top one has a massive window where you see about three teenagers in Arsenal shirts..

Yeah I get you. Saw a video of this from the Chelsea game. The state of some of our fans.
Original post by SA-1

Yeah I get you. Saw a video of this from the Chelsea game. The state of some of our fans.

I wanna know what you're on about:frown:

this is discrimination against sky sports viewers:frown:

Latest