The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Proxenus
Yep I can relate. Its a a big competition out there bro

It is yeah, lots of funny, smart, attractive guys at uni, most guys don't even get into the competition stage though due to fear and passiveness. You won't magically get laid, you have to make things happen.
Original post by Anonymous
I go out all the time and I'm quite an attractive male. Girls just don't seem to notice me or take any interest in me sexually.

:frown:

its not that hard mate, you must be short.
Original post by whorace
If you can't get laid at uni you got issues lol, especially freshers.

Disagree.

If you're a shy, quiet guy, without much experience, didn't get much - if any - at school, then going to uni isn't going to change anything.

While some girls at uni and during freshers might be somewhat more ...impressionable... than others, it doesn't mean anything if you can't talk to them / don't know how to approach them or make the first move.

University is not a magic fix. It doesn't work like that.
Stop being a pu$$y.

Be bold, be fearless, value yourself and your time.

Approach as many pretty girls as you can even if you are 99.99% sure you'll get rejected or aired on the occasion. This will get rid of approach anxiety and allow you to shrug of getting rejected. No matter what you look like not every girl out there is going to find you attractive.

Remember the adage that the guys that get rejected the most, get laid the most.
Reply 24
Original post by Zenarthra
its not that hard mate, you must be short.

Unless he's a dwarf even this shouldn't be a problem, while it is undeniable girls generally like guys who are taller (but not too tall) there are plenty who prefer guys who are only slightly bigger than them.

Original post by Hirsty97
Stop being a pu$$y.

Approach as many pretty girls as you can even if you are 99.99% sure you'll get rejected or aired on the occasion. This will get rid of approach anxiety and allow you to shrug of getting rejected. No matter what you look like not every girl out there is going to find you attractive.

So true, it only takes one yes, approach 100 girls only one yes? Still got laid.
I go out all the time and I'm quite an attractive male. Girls just don't seem to notice me or take any interest in me sexually.

Are you approaching girls?

Original post by Drewski
Disagree.

If you're a shy, quiet guy, without much experience, didn't get much - if any - at school, then going to uni isn't going to change anything.

While some girls at uni and during freshers might be somewhat more ...impressionable... than others, it doesn't mean anything if you can't talk to them / don't know how to approach them or make the first move.

Whilst this is true, at the same time even if you didn't get laid at school/college (plenty didn't), chances are you will probably still get laid at university. It's not like if haven't gotten any by the time you're 16 you won't get any ever.
Reply 26
Original post by Drewski
Disagree.

Those are issues in my opinion, if something stops you from living it's an issue. I think the problem here is quiet and shy. You don't have to be a decent, smart, funny guy to get laid when there's drink flying about, you just have to be vocal.
Stop being a pu$$y.

Is that you yeah on the picture, you look bench mate.
Original post by bassbabe
So you went to uni to bang girls rather than get a degree. Smh :colonhash:

Dude i just read your horoscope
Looks like your a virgin for life
Original post by whorace
Unless he's a dwarf even this shouldn't be a problem, while it is undeniable girls generally like guys who are taller (but not too tall) there are plenty who prefer guys who are only slightly bigger than them.

So true, it only takes one yes, approach 100 girls only one yes? Still got laid.

Tbh, i just think OP is too picky.
Anyone attractive can bang an ugly chick.
Original post by revisionbasher21
Dude i just read your horoscope
Looks like your a virgin for life

Mate, you're the virgin for life.
You can't even spell.
Reply 31
Tbh, i just think OP is too picky.
Anyone attractive can bang an ugly chick.

Idk about you but I feel more attracted to someone I bang anyway so them being ugly isn't always a problem because my chemistry can distort it for me afterwards anyway :lol:

That being said if they are hideous and you are drunk, good luck getting it up son
Is that you yeah on the picture, you look bench mate.

Yeah it's me.

Training to be a Royal Marine, means I can't afford not to be in shape
Reply 33
@somemightsay888 someone needs some lurv help
Reply 34

wait until you finish ... you might get laid after ...
You don't have to get laid right now focus on getting good grades, then comes the good job, then comes all the babes.
Original post by whorace
Idk about you but I feel more attracted to someone I bang anyway so them being ugly isn't always a problem because my chemistry can distort it for me afterwards anyway :lol:

That being said if they are hideous and you are drunk, good luck getting it up son

You mean after the bang?
Personally i don't think there are many girls that are hideous just averages.
Yeah it's me.

Training to be a Royal Marine, means I can't afford not to be in shape

Nice one mate, keep it up. Hope you make it. :smile:
Go have sex with a hooker if you are desperate instead of standing in a corner at a club waiting for a girl to show interest.
Reply 39
You mean after the bang?
Personally i don't think there are many girls that are hideous just averages.

Make up works wonders, it also backfires sometimes, one girl I was with actually looked better without it gave her a certain elegance

Latest

Trending

Trending