The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cooking&BJs :smile:

Lol but srs its very simple, look as hot as possible and wait for the men to approach. Then take your pick.

And just engage in more social stuff. Try to interact with more guys. If you have no problem making friends with guys, and you're already working on improving yourself, then there's not much else to do but meet more guys and maybe take more initiative in asking guys out
Original post by ivy.98
cooking&BJs :smile:

Lol but srs its very simple, look as hot as possible and wait for the men to approach. Then take your pick.

And just engage in more social stuff. Try to interact with more guys. If you have no problem making friends with guys, and you're already working on improving yourself, then there's not much else to do but meet more guys and maybe take more initiative in asking guys out

Is that your magic formula?
Original post by stefano865
Is that your magic formula?

why dont you find that out yourself :sexface:

LOL jk btw! yeah i will definitely be using this formula in the future
Original post by ivy.98
why dont you find that out yourself :sexface:

LOL jk btw! yeah i will definitely be using this formula in the future

:adore:

Mind blown.
:jumphug:

No it won't. :wink:

you wait :redface:
Original post by InadequateJusticex
you wait :redface:

Why would you say that? :tongue:
Why would you say that? :tongue:

Haha I'm half joking

Feel the same ish as OP. I've identified that it's not me but I'm just meeting the wrong guys i.e. they just don't want commitment ugh
Haha I'm half joking

Feel the same ish as OP. I've identified that it's not me but I'm just meeting the wrong guys i.e. they just don't want commitment ugh

Don't worry there are guys like me out there. :awesome:

This is the situation nowadays. Girls who want commitment from guys are often out of luck.

The 20s are all about hook-ups and casual dating.

Just try to enjoy yourself. It is easier to go with the flow than against it.

:wink:

Mind blown.

I get that a lot, but for a different reason. if you know what I mean.. :wink:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Probably the former ingredient somewhat lacking then, sorry :redface:

If that was the case, I wouldn't be pulling! Sorry!
Original post by ivy.98
I get that a lot, but for a different reason. if you know what I mean.. :wink:

No you don't.

You are a good girl. :h:
No you don't.

You are a good girl. :h:

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught :innocent:
Go on Patti Stanger's dating website. She has some really good info on dating and relationships :smile:
Original post by Foo.mp3
With all due respect, anyone can pull. Unless you're behaving really freaky with virtually every guy who shows interest/pulls you I'm afraid it must come down to them just not being sold (which is primarily a function of aesthetic attraction, where [young] males are concerned), sorry :frown:

No, I'm not behaving in a freaky manner with every guy I've had dealings with at all. I'm just me.

I'm not ugly as you're trying to make out; everyone is apealing to someone somewhere. I could say the same about you; being ugly. But I can't make that assumption as I don't know you and it wouldn't be right for me to make that judgement online.

As someone has said to me in the past you need to learn to love thy self which I do. I may not be Michelle Keegan but I sure as hell love myself. You can't love anyone else until you love yourself first!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Don't worry there are guys like me out there. :awesome:

This is the situation nowadays. Girls who want commitment from guys are often out of luck.

The 20s are all about hook-ups and casual dating.

Just try to enjoy yourself. It is easier to go with the flow than against it.

:wink:

Hahaha, funny you say that because I (sort of recently) went on a date with a guy called stefano - and he basically led me on, implying things in dates that he wanted a relationship etc then he basically admitted he doesn't want to commit because he recently just became single :rolleyes:

Though saying that, I'm sure you're a lovely fella :wink:

I know what you mean about the 20s being all about hook ups and such, but I don't even get much attention from my type (looks wise) of guys, so if I'm not gonna get much sex I may as well just enter a relationship. literally got nothing to lose :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hahaha, funny you say that because I (sort of recently) went on a date with a guy called stefano - and he basically led me on, implying things in dates that he wanted a relationship etc then he basically admitted he doesn't want to commit because he recently just became single :rolleyes:

Though saying that, I'm sure you're a lovely fella :wink:

I know what you mean about the 20s being all about hook ups and such, but I don't even get much attention from my type (looks wise) of guys, so if I'm not gonna get much sex I may as well just enter a relationship. literally got nothing to lose :lol:

Sorry about that. :redface:

What is your type?
Sorry about that. :redface:

What is your type?

Dadbods/rugby guys/cubs :redface: you?

Mind blown.

:colonhash:
Posts on TSR: 18,450.

That might tell you something
I usually find a girlfriend when I am not actually looking for one.

Latest

Trending

Trending