The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Adult nursing interview at South Wales?

Has anyone had a nursing interview at South Wales? Got one on the 5th!
Original post by Leesh12
Has anyone had a nursing interview at South Wales? Got one on the 5th!

Is that for adult nursing? I've applied for child nursing but I haven;t heard anything back yet!
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Oh really? Yeah it's for adult but we get interview together I think!
Original post by Leesh12
Oh really? Yeah it's for adult but we get interview together I think!

Ah no, it's not looking good then. It's my first choice too 😔 I've got an interview for cardiff next week!
Reply 4
Original post by kaley jane
Ah no, it's not looking good then. It's my first choice too 😔 I've got an interview for cardiff next week!

Aw you never know Hun I'm already in the uni and it took ages for me to hear back, a lot of people haven't heard back still! Aw good luck. Have you had interviews anywhere else x x
Original post by Leesh12
Aw you never know Hun I'm already in the uni and it took ages for me to hear back, a lot of people haven't heard back still! Aw good luck. Have you had interviews anywhere else x x

Ah you know people that are still waiting do you? That's something I suppose! No I only applied for USW and cardiff and have a interview in cardiff next week. What about you where have you applied for? Xx
Reply 6
Original post by kaley jane
Ah you know people that are still waiting do you? That's something I suppose! No I only applied for USW and cardiff and have a interview in cardiff next week. What about you where have you applied for? Xx

Yeah there's a few so don't panic. Try ring them also, and say you applied ages ago etc they may speed it up then! I already do.
I have applied USW, Bournemouth, Surrey and Swansea. Had my Swansea one and just waiting for the others now I have two next week & I haven't heard back from Surrey yet.
Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending