The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello all :smile: I got an offer from kings last night, despite only scoring 24 in the lnat, so hopefully this shows that a high score is not necessarily needed :smile:
Reply 2701
Original post by GigiRaffaeli
I've had an offer for PLL too :-)

Just have to choose between that and Durham now...

A huge congrats on your PPL offer!!
May I ask what is your LNAT score and predicted grades?
Original post by atptcs
A huge congrats on your PPL offer!!
May I ask what is your LNAT score and predicted grades?

Thanks! I got 26 in the LNAT, but since I'm EU, I don't know what my 95% conditional offer equals to I'm afraid...
I'm predicted 100% if that helps
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SebastianCanuck
Be happy you made it through this round, my average was 93 and I had a 26 on my LNAT and my marks were deemed not competitive enough
What's your average?

Err - only a 91. I can't believe you didn't get in!
Reply 2704
Original post by miyazakischihiro
Same situation as you - both Kings and UCL rejected me due to my meager LNAT score. Now we know how heavy of an emphasis these unis place on LNATs.
I'm still waiting for LSE as well, and just got the 4 week email :-/ you ?

LSE was my first choice anyways, but its competitiveness puts me ill at ease. Actually, I never got the four week email. The eight weeks were up in the beginning of last week, and I still haven't heard back from them. Perhaps I'll get an update on Monday as that is when they usually send out emails? Whatever the case may be, good luck to both of us :smile:
Reply 2705
Original post by tosinmurana
Offers from LSE, York, Warwick and Kent. Made LSE my firm and York as insurance!
Who else applied to LSE?

Offer from LSE as well :biggrin:
Also from Queen Mary and KCL despite my 24 in LNAT

Rejected from UCL and Cambridge though, but LSE is firm and Queen Mary is insurance :smile:
So I have offers from KCL (A*AA) and Nottingham (AAA), and I really don't know which one to choose. Exeter is going to be my insurance choice because it's AAB, please can someone give me their opinion on the pros/cons of each uni? :smile:
Could anyone that recently got an offer from KCL please tell me when they applied?? I applied in November and am beginning to worry it's going to be a rejection
Original post by ds1998
Could anyone that recently got an offer from KCL please tell me when they applied?? I applied in November and am beginning to worry it's going to be a rejection

I applied on 19th October and only got my offer last night, don't worry there's still plenty of offers to be given out :smile: good luck!
Reply 2709
Anyone still waiting for Nottingham?😩
Original post by lks97

Me! Applied 10th October and did the LNAT 12th November!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lks97

Me. I am worried too...
Original post by lks97

Yes!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Growing old waiting for Bristol to reply!! 🙃🙃
Original post by cosmicsparrow
Growing old waiting for Bristol to reply!! 🙃🙃

Me too :frown: will be so sad if I don't get one. What were your grades and LNAT like? :smile:
Reply 2715
Original post by CJaneH
I've actually just got my offer through! Very similar to yours, AABC at AS and 5A*8A1C at GCSE

we're so similar haha, what other offers have you got?
Original post by dodo15
Me too :frown: will be so sad if I don't get one. What were your grades and LNAT like? :smile:

Haha awww - well I'm not a strong contender and I know it :frown: got AABE at AS and predicted AAA - got 27/42 on LNAT! 5A*'s 5A's at GCSE! You?
Original post by cosmicsparrow
Haha awww - well I'm not a strong contender and I know it :frown: got AABE at AS and predicted AAA - got 27/42 on LNAT! 5A*'s 5A's at GCSE! You?

You're LNAT is much better than mine and AS's !
I got ABCE but doing retakes predicted A*AA
GCSE's 7A*'s 5A's
And 22/42 LNAT!
I'm really not strong which is so disappointing
Original post by tlaw97
Offer from LSE as well :biggrin:
Also from Queen Mary and KCL despite my 24 in LNAT

Rejected from UCL and Cambridge though, but LSE is firm and Queen Mary is insurance :smile:

woooooo well done :smile: have you looked into accomodation yet?
Original post by dodo15
You're LNAT is much better than mine and AS's !
I got ABCE but doing retakes predicted A*AA
GCSE's 7A*'s 5A's
And 22/42 LNAT!
I'm really not strong which is so disappointing

We're quite similar then! Finally found someone who got an E at AS! - There aren't many people on the student room who have one! Ahh I hope we both get offers! We'll be fine don't worry!

Latest

Trending

Trending