The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zenarthra
its not that hard mate, you must be short.

Rofl what a mean little guy you are.
Original post by xobeauty
Rofl what a mean little guy you are.

How is that mean?
if 6ft is little, then i guess i am.
Original post by whorace
Make up works wonders, it also backfires sometimes, one girl I was with actually looked better without it gave her a certain elegance

Tbh, i genuinely think girls look better without makeup.
None of that fake stuff.
Original post by mkap
@somemightsay888 someone needs some lurv help

You must help now :turban:
You must become a Molvi :turban:
You already know a lot of Kala Jadu too :turban:

Do it [scroll] :turban: [/scroll]
Reply 44
Original post by somemightsay888
You must help now :turban:
You must become a Molvi :turban:
You already know a lot of Kala Jadu too :turban:

Do it [scroll] :turban: [/scroll]

huh?
okay, here is what I do on a night out. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but important, it *sometimes* does, as opposed to "never".

1) choose the club wisely. if you're a sporty guy/lad, go to a "normal" club. if you're alt. then go to an indie club. you'll meet more compatible people
2) arrive semi-smashed - you'll be happier (more positive vibes) and you'll be more social/willing to approach everybody. and when I say "everyone", I mean both guys and girls. chances are, the guys you meet will have female friends. even if you feel stupid doing it, people love it when people talk to them. I mean, don't you appreciate it when somebody starts a conversation with you? I know I do. you just need to pick the right thing to say. it will always be good to be remembered as that crazy outgoing guy who was confident and funny. complimenting everybody in a particular way (guys *and* girls) also goes a long way because people love being complimented.
3) it never hurts to take a minute to go outside for a cigarette even if you're not a smoker - a lot of people will be outside and it's a good way to meet people or re-meet people you already saw inside the club
4) hang out with your friends and meet people co-operatively. you'll want to give off friendly vibes like that. if you meet a girl (or guy), introduce them to your people and get everybody acquainted. meet the people your riends met, and then meet *their* friends. again, like I said, it's a good thing to do this, not creepy. it's only creepy if you're awkward and forceful. if you're drunk, it will flow naturally.
5) never buy a girl a drink. honestly, just don't. it won't help you. its just a rip off and will make you seem desperate.
6) have an after party and invite everybody along. this probably works better for me because I live very close to the clubs in my area, but telling people that you're having a beer pong/mario party 5 minutes down the road is a great opportunity to bring girls home. I have a very impressive and large student house with a bar in the garden, statutes everywhere, fancy furniture etc so if you've got that setting use it.
7) did I mention look good? yeah. look good. smell good. be clean. have good breath. have good clothes. you don't have to look gorgeous. just look your absolute best.
8) be good at talking to people in general - practice it and see what works. laugh a lot. poke your tongue out here and there. smile all the time. break touch barriers.

oh yeah, don't forget to actually hit on the girls. forgot about that part.
(edited 8 years ago)
Think the problem is a lot of people go to Uni expecting it to be a shagfest.
Original post by Zenarthra
its not that hard mate, you must be short.

I'm 5'6 yet I still pull :lol: well, sometimes. you just need to make up for it.
Original post by endgametheory
Here's some food for thought, maybe they're too busy in trying to complete their degree?

excellent uni schedule, why don't you tell ucas all about it?

Original post by bassbabe
So you went to uni to bang girls rather than get a degree. Smh :colonhash:

I love these posts.
Remember, there's always someone literally 10 times worse than you in every way getting laid 10 times more than you.

Sex is easy my friend. If you are looking for love on the hand, well good luck.
Here's some food for thought, maybe they're too busy in trying to complete their degree?

are you a hermit?
Girls rarely approach guys - we wait for you to approach us!!
Was that your attempt in trying to get +1s?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I go out all the time and I'm quite an attractive male. Girls just don't seem to notice me or take any interest in me sexually.

:frown:

You can't get laid in uni, but you can get a degree :laugh:
Parties that involved swapping clothes were what worked at my first uni: at some point, everyone is pretty much naked, but just not all at the same time. If that fails, it ain't ever going to happen.
Original post by DrSocSciences
Parties that involved swapping clothes were what worked at my first uni: at some point, everyone is pretty much naked, but just not all at the same time. If that fails, it ain't ever going to happen.

I'm guessing that was in the days before camera/smart phones, lol.
Reply 56
Now getting laid at university, as in on the campus building, would be quite exciting.

Shots fired. Legend. You're right doe. Pure bants
I'm quite confused, wait why should this be a motive or a goal? Maybe I'm just different from others but I wouldn't care once I'm at uni and it's not because of my gender.
Original post by jstylesxx
Girls rarely approach guys - we wait for you to approach us!!

Can i approach you?

Latest