The Student Room Group

Universities by nightlife 2k15/16

This thread was here before but definitely needs a refresh (from the one made a decade ago).

Sure, liking your course and studying hard are the point but some of us need to live a little. That being said~

What are the best universities for nightlife and partying in the UK?

My list:

Liverpool
Newcastle
Glasgow / G. Caledonian
City U. London
Original post by ThePrincipia
This thread was here before but definitely needs a refresh (from the one made a decade ago).

Sure, liking your course and studying hard are the point but some of us need to live a little. That being said~

What are the best universities for nightlife and partying in the UK?

My list:

Liverpool
Newcastle
Glasgow / G. Caledonian
City U. London

The trouble with this kind of thread is that not many people have been to unis other than their own, even for a night out. Maybe if you ask for a description and rating, we could collate it into an article? :smile:
Original post by ThePrincipia
x

Thanks for making a new version of this :woo: I've put it in the widget :yep:
Reply 3
Manchester should surely be on your list?

Many London clubs have closed in recent years.
Reply 4
Nottingham and birmingham?
Original post by SSD07
Nottingham and birmingham?

Would be difficult to enjoy the nightlife while fearing being shot and turned into a kebab later.
Reply 6
Leeds
I think Bournemouth's nightlife is totally underrated - and it's a nice place to be in the day! :biggrin:
Original post by Comstock
Manchester should surely be on your list?

Many London clubs have closed in recent years.

Hmmm I wasn't aware of that, thanks for pointing that out :smile:

Original post by 0123456543210
Would be difficult to enjoy the nightlife while fearing being shot and turned into a kebab later.

I have to agree I wouldn't go to Birmingham myself, but Nottingham Trent deserves to be up here :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest