The Student Room Group

Girl at Uni

Hi I'm a final year computer science student who has just found this website.

I'll get right to it: I have a little bit of a problem. This girl on the train thinks I'm staring at her and it's making me feel uncomfortable because I am just looking out of the window. I have also sensed some hostility towards me between her and her friends, especially in the library where she keeps looking at me while I'm trying to go about studying.
This is really serious. I don't want to be labelled as a creep and I definitely don't want to be accused of stalking or sexual harassment. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThatCSGuy

I'll get right to it: I have a little bit of a problem. This girl on the train thinks I'm staring at her and it's making me feel uncomfortable because I am just looking out of the window. I have also sensed some hostility towards me between her and her friends, especially in the library where she keeps looking at me while I'm trying to go about studying.
This is really serious. I don't want to be labelled as a creep and I definitely don't want to be accused of stalking or sexual harassment. What should I do?

Simple, Come out as gay.
Reply 2
Nice try, posting in chat instead of relationships was cute.
Reply 3

You may just be paranoid :smile: for all you know she has a thing for you or believes you think she is the creep.
Reply 4
Original post by Ripe Raspberry
Simple, Come out as gay.

Nice idea but I don't want any rumours spreading, especially since it's my final year.

LOLZ. are you that guy, I just read that thread. the thread is titled ' Boy keeps staring and it's driving me nuts '

Hahaha. this is hilarious
Original post by RomanKing
LOLZ. are you that guy, I just read that thread. the thread is titled ' Boy keeps staring and it's driving me nuts '

Hahaha. this is hilarious

If that's a thread then this thread is obviously fake and they're doing it on purpose
Reply 7
Original post by whorace
Nice try, posting in chat instead of relationships was cute.

Well it's not a relationship so your point is . . .?
Reply 8
If that's a thread then this thread is obviously fake and they're doing it on purpose

It's very rude to assume things: you've hurt my feelings now.
It's very rude to assume things: you've hurt my feelings now.

Awwww bless ur little cotton socks :*

If you're thinking about this too much you're going to come off as a creep. She probably just thinks you look cool tbh
Reply 11
Awwww bless ur little cotton socks :*

Aww I take it back. You're a cutie.

Ripe Raspberry at it again. Legend. Pure banter
Have you tried ignoring her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Shiv is Light
If you're thinking about this too much you're going to come off as a creep. She probably just thinks you look cool tbh

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it cool and ignore her unless she speaks to me.
If you're that concerned then just stay away from her, it's not rocket science.
Reply 16
Original post by DiddyDec
Have you tried ignoring her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the tip. There are plenty of more attractive women on my course to be honest (not judging or anything). I was just giving her undue attention because she keeps staring at me. I'll ignore her from now on.
Reply 17
Original post by SophieSmall
If you're that concerned then just stay away from her, it's not rocket science.

To be honest I have tried moving carriages in the train but she seems to anticipate my movements because she is already there. It's kind of creepy to be honest. Same thing in the library. I think I'll probably just stay in the computer labs from now on.
Thanks for the tip. There are plenty of more attractive women on my course to be honest (not judging or anything). I was just giving her undue attention because she keeps staring at me. I'll ignore her from now on.

Problem solved.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only having sex with her will solve this problem. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending