The Student Room Group

I made her cry. Now I feel bad :(

I made this girl tearful and I feel bad. I asked her if she would like to come out with me for lunch, a date basically.Then the next time I saw her she sounded like she had been crying and was tearful.girls, what's going on?
If that's all that happened then I doubt it's anything you did tbh, if you're close to her then ask her about it :smile:
Reply 2
Has it ever crossed your mind to ask her? We aren't telepathic how do you even expect us to make an inference based on what you've told us?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I made this girl tearful and I feel bad. I asked her if she would like to come out with me for lunch, a date basically.Then the next time I saw her she sounded like she had been crying and was tearful.girls, what's going on?

Unfathomable emotional wreck if she's tearful because you asked her out.

But if it's another reason - did you ask if she was ok? It could be anything...
Reply 4
Original post by Blondie987
If that's all that happened then I doubt it's anything you did tbh, if you're close to her then ask her about it :smile:

I swear Anonymous there was a similar thread made weeks back where a girl asked what you were doing over the weekend and you replied going to visit my family and you said she was crying is this the same person?

Yes Blondie i agree why would a girl cry because someone asked them out?? i am sure she probably has personal issues going on and she weren't tearful cause of you, don't think the whole world revolves around you cause it bloody doesn't.
Original post by chikane
I swear Anonymous there was a similar thread made weeks back where a girl asked what you were doing over the weekend and you replied going to visit my family and you said she was crying is this the same person?

Yes Blondie i agree why would a girl cry because someone asked them out?? i am sure she probably has personal issues going on and she weren't tearful cause of you, don't think the whole world revolves around you cause it bloody doesn't.

Yeah and tbh if she starts crying when she gets asked on a date, it might be best to just stay a supportive friend :s-smilie:
wat da hell did u do 2 her? i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
Reply 7
Original post by Blondie987
Yeah and tbh if she starts crying when she gets asked on a date, it might be best to just stay a supportive friend :s-smilie:

Also it wasn't mentioned in the op what the girls response to the date was?
Reply 8
I think the original poster is arrogantly suggesting that his desire for a date with this woman moved her into passionate tears of acceptance and now he feels bad because he is such a hero he has come to gloat about it, but because he is such a monk he is doing so anonymously.
Reply 9
Original post by SAhm95
wat da hell did u do 2 her? i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life

yeah good point actually it was mentioned in OP what u did to make her cry initially
Original post by chikane
Also it wasn't mentioned in the op what the girls response to the date was?

Yeah, exactly, anyway I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about and if there is op should just talk to her, I doubt we can offer much advice :redface:
just ask her what is wrong, there must be something and making anyone cry isn't a good thing to do if it is you who has made her cry for some reason then make it up to her xx
I read over this 10 times and I'm still confused... OP, how do you expect us to know what's wrong?
Not enough info. :colonhash:
Ok to clarify I asked her out and then I see her five minutes later and she looked like she had been crying. I'm quite certain it was because what I asked, but I don't know why I haven't come across this before
Ok to clarify I asked her out and then I see her five minutes later and she looked like she had been crying. I'm quite certain it was because what I asked, but I don't know why I haven't come across this before

What was her response when you asked her out? did she say 'oh yes jimmy i will go out with you' or was it 'no jimmy i won't'.
I don't know why someone would cry over what you asked?
Original post by GUMI
Has it ever crossed your mind to ask her? We aren't telepathic how do you even expect us to make an inference based on what you've told us?

LOOOOOL exactly, m8 just talk to her asking why the bloody hell shes crying or just go on that date on your ones

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending