The Student Room Group

Annoyed by a boy

what do you do if there is this boy who likes you but you don't like them back and they keep trying to hug you and trap you against walls, I have tried to tell him to back off as I am not interested and he just won't get the message to leave me alone. He keeps annoying me help!!!!!!!!11

Scroll to see replies

your title is the story of my life
Reply 2
Original post by endgametheory
Kick him in the balls and be done with it.

I did that yesterday as he trapped me against the wall held my waist but he never stops!!!!!!!1
Original post by scnotcrazy
I did that yesterday as he trapped me against the wall held my waist but he never stops!!!!!!!1

Report him to someone at school or even the police for harassment
does he really trap you against walls?
He needs to be reported, there's persistence and then there's harassment

@Eternalflames PRSOM
Original post by Blondie987
He needs to be reported, there's persistence and then there's harassment

@Eternalflames PRSOM

PRSOM, crazy person doesn't seem to understand the word 'NO'
Reply 7
Original post by Eternalflames
Report him to someone at school or even the police for harassment

he has done it to another girl before and kinda still does but they just warn him

That's assault. You need to legit call the police if he ever does that again.
Reply 9
I don't usually condone murder

Posted from TSR Mobile
he has done it to another girl before and kinda still does but they just warn him

Tell the police, this isn't fair on you or other girls at all
Reply 11
Original post by AthiaKarim
does he really trap you against walls?

yeah but everytime I try to get leave me alone and when I kick him in the balls he just makes remarks like
I enjoyed that because I didn't think you touch my balls ever
oh im bad boy punish me!!!!!!!!
This whole thread is just PRSOM :rofl:
But seriously, report him immediately
Reply 13
Original post by TeeEm
get a bodybuilder boyfriend ASAP

haha I would but no boys like me but him
yeah but everytime I try to get leave me alone and when I kick him in the balls he just makes remarks like
I enjoyed that because I didn't think you touch my balls ever
oh im bad boy punish me!!!!!!!!

he sounds SO weird! get away from him! dont let him get that close to you! he doesnt sound good lol
Reply 15
haha I would but no boys like me but him

tell him that you have a jealous bodybuilder boyfriend, far older than him ....
Reply 16
what do you do if there is this boy who likes you but you don't like them back and they keep trying to hug you and trap you against walls, I have tried to tell him to back off as I am not interested and he just won't get the message to leave me alone. He keeps annoying me help!!!!!!!!11

hey hun!
i couldn't see your message on that other thread and apparently we are not meant to chat on other threads like that

but i would have a serious convo with this guy and if he doesn't respect ur personal space after that put a restraining order on him
Reply 17
Original post by MevMev
hey hun!
i couldn't see your message on that other thread and apparently we are not meant to chat on other threads like that

but i would have a serious convo with this guy and if he doesn't respect ur personal space after that put a restraining order on him

Thanks and its ok about other message

If he doesn't leave you alone then i'll the crap out of him or at least try to, Cee Cee.
Original post by TsundereNeko98
If he doesn't leave you alone then i'll the crap out of him or at least try to, Cee Cee.

He is well annoying!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending