The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
18:32
Writing notes for Physics AQA Unit 1 Topics 4-6 :smile:
Reply 581
Original post by JTran38
I do hope that your not overdoing revision :P

What would you class as "overdoing revision"? :eek2: I'm just revising until I feel satisfied... I am currently unsatisfied. Therefore I'm going to carry on. :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
What would you class as "overdoing revision"? :eek2: I'm just revising until I feel satisfied... I am currently unsatisfied. Therefore I'm going to carry on. :smile:

I'm never satisfied even if Id revise 16 hours , I still wouldn't be satisfied ehh
OMG. i haven't done ANYTHING at all, not even homework and it's freaking Thursday. I hate just looking at this thread... feel terrible :mad:
Original post by Kittyboy
OMG. i haven't done ANYTHING at all, not even homework and it's freaking Thursday. I hate just looking at this thread... feel terrible :mad:

Its Thursday is it?
Original post by ApleeEncore
Revising English Lit and silently crying

How do you revise lit:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You must be even more stressed when you find out it is Friday evening
Original post by Ara8311a
Finally finished Geography topic 12 notes so I'm up to date in geography notes again! Also had dinner which was delicious. Next up is RS highlighting and music mindmaps:smile:

What spec are you on for Geography?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Need to do Maths Past Paper in prep for the exam next week...
Original post by TheAlphaParticle
You must be even more stressed when you find out it is Friday evening

rip
Finished marking the chem 2014 past paper, going to take a break for a while then finish writing it up :smile:
Guys, anyone?? Helpppp pleaseee!! I started revision at 6 and I've just been marking old test papers. I feel like I've learnt nothing! I need to do Chemistry Biology and Physics and English Lit and aghhh idk where to start!!!! What should I do? How can I make it easier to cope with?? Please helppp :frown:
Original post by Anon_98

As in doing it for hours on and on for the whole day, you're brain just can't function like them I'm afraid, despite breaks in between.
Original post by Jiff
Guys, anyone?? Helpppp pleaseee!! I started revision at 6 and I've just been marking old test papers. I feel like I've learnt nothing! I need to do Chemistry Biology and Physics and English Lit and aghhh idk where to start!!!! What should I do? How can I make it easier to cope with?? Please helppp :frown:

When marking test papers note the areas which you struggle in and go over them. Make note of specific mark scheme answers. Past papers are good for prepping you on time management. Maybe spend an hour or so on each subject and take a few breaks. I usually start earlier on in the day. When you get tired of one subject move to another.
Original post by Ladymusiclover
When marking test papers note the areas which you struggle in and go over them. Make note of specific mark scheme answers. Past papers are good for prepping you on time management. Maybe spend an hour or so on each subject and take a few breaks. I usually start earlier on in the day. When you get tired of one subject move to another.

Thanks a lot! :smile:
Original post by Blancosdos
Going to revise from 4 o clock.Will revise till chapter 4(maybe i'll finish it if i'm productive enough).Will finish perhaps at 5,and then take a hour break.At 6 i will revise R.E(via textbook,videos,etc) and Mathematics(via videos)

Had a nap at 4(accidently.)Woke up at 5 and revised from 5:30.Finished at 7:30.Covered b2 from chapter 2.5-chapter 3.4.Partially sucessfull(I got time on my side for now)

Going to take a break,then revise for R..E and maths
Reply 596
I've finished and just marked my January 2013 past paper and got 94/100 which I'm pleased about. :smile: Completely messed up on equilibrium as well as some areas on haloalkanes andddd.. couldn't balance an equation lol.
Also spent 25 mins completing my statistics homework which I failed to do last night.

I feel like a need a longer break so the next session will be at 8:30pm.
going to start my chemistry again :h: finish typing and writing up, then learning some of the organic stuff
Reply 598

Hey, well you can start now. :h: It's only too late if it gets to Sunday. ^-^ Do you do Biology A-level by any chance? If so, do you want to do a bit of that together? :five: We could both work on the same topic during the next session if you want, that way if either of us gets stuck then we can quite easily help one another. You'll feel much better once you get something done, even if it is only a little bit! :smile:
Reply 599
Original post by Carolinec1206
I'm never satisfied even if Id revise 16 hours , I still wouldn't be satisfied ehh

XD same tbh. >.>

Latest

Trending

Trending