The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ninalicious97
Finished ch8 and nearly finished ch12 bio notes.
I went through 1 English exemplar essay.
Next session I'll finish ch12 notes and do a topic sheet for ch1 biology.
I basically cram everything on the chapter onto a single A4 sheet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I finished ch12 notes, spent way too long on respiration 😪
I'll be logging at 10.30pm,
Hoping to finish that topic sheet for ch1 biology and finish my chemistry homework on standard electrode potentials 😪

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to do some more physics notes! My first time on this thread...hope this works *crosses fingers*
Original post by Anon_98
Aw no, I'm sorry to hear that. :console: It might feel a little overwhelming thinking about all the work that you've missed but I promise you can do it. :yep: Maybe start with the easiest topic/unit first in Maths? Then the easiest topic in Geog and so on as it'll make you feel more confident about your knowledge before you progress onto the harder stuff. I'll be here quite early tomorrow, so if you want to get a start on it then I'll be right here by your side studying along with you. :five: Otherwise, a few people do turn up in the early hours of the morning so you won't be alone.- and there's a lot of TSRians + helpful threads that you can ask/post on if you're stuck on anything so dw. Perhaps try and focus on the future and how you can achieve those goals that you have in mind rather than the how much revision you haven't done bc otherwise it might just make you feel pretty down:h: Goodnight for now anyway. :smile:

Thank you so much my love, chemo is no joke but im glad its over :hugs: i have so many exams :frown: and spent the day sleeping :\ im up all night which is not safe, thanks for your support :jumphug:10pm-4am HeLp
didn't get any work done with all the distractions so I'm going to to start quite early tomorrow- really tired so going to bed now
Reply 624
I have made my notes + finished the nitrogen cycle! ^-^ Wasted about ten minutes thinking I'd lost my Eutrophication stuff we did in class though. >.< But luckily I found it all and managed to make a start on that section too. Will complete it as well as start the carbon cycle in the next session at 11:00pm. This will be the last session of today bc I need to wake up early for the next one at 7am. Obviously everyone is welcome to continue studying on here though.
Reply 625
Original post by Carolinec1206
Aww messed up my GCSES too though I knew little English when I was doing them and worked hard but still they're far from good.
Well,I could say that I worked hard last year so shouldn't have regrets but somehow I did haha Thanks for sweet words and I believe in you ,even if I won't make it ,I'm sure you will :smile: x

Thank you, I believe in you too. :hugs: We can do this. :five:
Reply 626
Original post by fatima1998
it does help :popout:
but can you tell me the timings? like when the session start and end and when the break starts and end
i know it starts at 8:30 i think
when then that session ends 9:30? and when is the break
can you kindly give me a timetable for timings so i can joing you :cube:

Yepp! :h: yay okay well the last session of today starts at 11:00pm and will finish at 12:00am. I will put up tomorrow's timings in the OP right now as blackdiamond97 suggested below?

Original post by blackdiamond97
A suggestion - put logging in/out times on the OP so it makes it easier for everyone

Thank you! If that's what you'd all prefer then I'll do it rn. :smile:
Original post by Ara8311a
Edexcel. What about you?

Oh me too!:smile: How do you find it? Have you gone on your field trip yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Yepp! :h: yay okay well the last session of today starts at 11:00pm and will finish at 12:00am. I will put up tomorrow's timings in the OP right now as blackdiamond97 suggested below?

You are a:littleangel:
:h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by benj1999
Oh me too!:smile: How do you find it? Have you gone on your field trip yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankfully all of my coursework is done although I'm praying it went well. Coursework is where I generally fall down... My field trip was at the beach and was really close to my house. I can't say that I enjoyed it but I do enjoy the rest of the subject. It's a lot easier than I was expecting and I naturally ask a lot of questions and Geography is one of the lessons where I can actually find an answer. :smile:
How are you finding it and have you done your coursework yet?
Original post by Anon_98
Thank you! If that's what you'd all prefer then I'll do it rn. :smile:

That would be so helpful - I find that I do more revision when I revise in sync with this thread :h:
finished some notes on dna and protein synthesis :sly: gonna come back to it soon
Original post by Anon_98
Thank you, I believe in you too. :hugs: We can do this. :five:

Thank you :hugs:Yes,we can do this!
What other subjects do you do beside Biology? Do you do Maths by any chance?
Reply 633
Original post by sophiamarni
Thank you so much my love, chemo is no joke but im glad its over :hugs: i have so many exams :frown: and spent the day sleeping :\ im up all night which is not safe, thanks for your support :jumphug:10pm-4am HeLp

You're welcome. :hugs: <3 Aw don't worry you'll do it, we've still got time + I assure you that you've got the support of this entire thread too.:five: Oh no, I hope you manage to sort out the sleeping pattern soon though!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 634
Original post by fatima1998
You are a:littleangel:
:h:

:blush:

Original post by blackdiamond97
That would be so helpful - I find that I do more revision when I revise in sync with this thread :h:

Yay, I'm glad. + it's done! :h:
Reply 635
Thread announcement:

Daily schedules are now going to put in the OP. Tomorrow's one has just been placed up!
Will there be a possibility of an adapted version of this once half term ends, or will it be strictly for the holidays?
Reply 637
Original post by Carolinec1206
Thank you :hugs:Yes,we can do this!
What other subjects do you do beside Biology? Do you do Maths by any chance?

Yes I do! - What board are you on? I also do Chemistry. What about yourself? ^-^
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
Will there be a possibility of an adapted version of this once half term ends, or will it be strictly for the holidays?

From the OP:
Original post by Anon_98
You can join in at any time but if all goes well then I'll be posting from 7am -1am with one hour intervals up until the holidays are over. Not sure if I'm being over ambitious..well, it can't hurt to try. :laugh: Hours will be adjusted afterwards to suit the school period.
I just made a study planner with TSR and i'm hoping ill stick to it, fingers crossed, as i would like to achieve the highest grade possible :smile:
if you want to be revision buddies, message me :smile:
i'm currently doing AS biology, chemistry, maths and further maths,
I hope we could help each other out when needed

Latest

Trending

Trending